Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Got To See My New Car For The First Time!

DSWR

Hey, Everyone. So went into ford today to sign all the agreements, paperwork and whatever else prior to ford releasing the car to me friday. Was told the car would be in the back in the garages having check overs, etc to make sure it's all good (the standard really).. So I went for a little bit of sight seeing round the back, and only gone and found my baby!

Obviously, being in the trade. I knew the car wasn't going to be gleaming as they sit in fields and such, then have to enjoy the lovely motorway cruise to solihull. So, tad dirty, but I suppose it gives someone a job at ford cleaning them all up:) exiting times!

64 plate facelift, noticed a few minor changes from the 14 plate.. Rear tailgate strip is no longer chrome, new alloys from the old 5 spoke star model. That's all I've noticed so far but I'm sure I will be able to pick up on everything once I see it properly friday morning:)

post-57904-0-11618900-1410878278_thumb.j

post-57904-0-50248800-1410878278_thumb.j

• Like 1

Which version is it?

It's the Fiesta Zetec 1.25 with 82ps from the landrover scheme

Bristol St Shirley by any chance? They really do pack those cars into the car park out back

Bristol St Shirley by any chance? They really do pack those cars into the car park out back

Yeah, that's the place.. They don't get much room I suppose and they're a pretty busy dealership for their size so can understand. Surprised they're not any closer in all honesty, haha.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club