Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Ingenius Russian Solution To Broken Wipers

Brycie

I remember doing that alot of years ago when the wiper motor broke. Then holding a washing up bottle full of water out of the window trying to hit the windscreen when the washer jets were frozen :lol:

Many years ago my Mum had a Cortina.

Wipers packed up on a very wet day.

I had to jump out at every red light with a squeegee.

Pity, I had no shoes or jacket so got drenched.

:p

Not sure if that would be seen as an MOT failure in our country :p I can only imagine driving down the country roads doing this with no passenger on the seat beside me....

I've seen some drivers on motorways doing worse - eating a salad out of a Tupperware container with proper fork, drinking tea out of a mug with no lid, doing their make up etc.

I once had a Fiat Regatta that would constantly lose all lights/indicators etc during a journey & the only way to fix it was leaning across into the glove box to press the fusebox plate back into place. Can't believe how stupid/dangerous it was to drive, now that I'm older & marginally wiser.

• Like 1

I have to admit too, back then having the stereo on the passenger side didn't stop me messing with it whilst driving not looking where I was going or winding up/down the passenger window.

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

That's a new one for me but as I seen said people do a lot worse like eating full blown dinners while driving with proper plates and cutlery I give a well done for that may not be not passable but it made their joint eu safe for them and other road users

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I have seen now i could not believe it a woman reading a !Removed! book a proper book like i nearly crashed i was so shocked trying to turn my head to look

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club