Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Got There Mountune Mp135 Certificate Yet?

Willy

Anyone with a 1.0 / MP135 remap received there certificate form Mountune yet?

Been waiting since the 2nd June :(

Have you given them a call?

I though they had the main part printed and then added the serial number/activation code when each kit was made up for dispatch or fitted at HQ.

I had mine for my ST on the 5th sept at HQ, differnt car but the same certificate ( except numbers)

I got the certificate with my MP215 but still waiting on the badge, should have it within a week though :)

The MP135 hasn't be officially released yet hence the lack of certificate. You ST boys have your map on the system were as us 1.0 owners are still waiting for the official release.

To me the MP135 seems like a bit of a joke when you look at the red and black editions with 140PS from the factory. I'm sure the extra 10PS will be noticeable but it looks like it's too little too late.

Although to be fair it's the same percentage power increase as MP215, and if there was something like a 225PS ST4 I'd be saying the same thing about MP215 lol.

For you guys waiting on a badge , I Called mtune and spoke to Doug on Thursday about something else but asked about badges, he reckons this coming week they are in, didn't say how many, id imagine hundreds of people waiting on them now

The MP135 hasn't be officially released yet hence the lack of certificate. You ST boys have your map on the system were as us 1.0 owners are still waiting for the official release.

Isn't this the answer to your own question?

Ha ha ha I suppose it is D'oh. Oh well I'll ring them again on Monday. Can't sell the car without it ;)

For you guys waiting on a badge , I Called mtune and spoke to Doug on Thursday about something else but asked about badges, he reckons this coming week they are in, didn't say how many, id imagine hundreds of people waiting on them now

I've been told this too via email, but I didn't think about whether there would be enough to go around. Might have to ask them that and make sure I don't have to wait another 4 weeks -_-

You selling up Willy?

As soon as the 5 door ST is released ;)

As soon as the 5 door ST is released ;)

I don't know why they don't make that as an option, I mean it's available in the US and the ST is made in the same factory and other 5-door Fiestas. I prefer 3-door but there are so many people who would want a 5-door.

regarding badges, just seen a guy on fb who received an mtune device and got his badge today, so looks like mountune have them back in stock!

regarding badges, just seen a guy on fb who received an mtune device and got his badge today, so looks like mountune have them back in stock!

They have indeed, I emailed them today and this is what they said:

"The badges are due to be despatched before the end of this week. You should have yours delivered by Mon/Tue next week."

And he replied to my email in under half an hour, that's good customer service when most companies seem to think it's ok to take 2 or 3 days to reply to an email. Or maybe the guy was just sat twiddling his thumbs now that the badges have arrived lol.

You know why there's no Mountune badges don't you. They gave them to me ha ha ha ha

Screenshot_2014-06-02-19-32-58_zpsqxhl9b

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club