Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Wipers Juddering St-2

justinaverill

Hi all,

A very annoying topic here, I don't know wether anyone else had this issue but my front wipers are juddering when they wipe? I've tried cleaning them but no joy. The only time they seem okay is when the front screen is soaked, but if it's drizzle out side they judder all the time. More annoying then anything haha

If anyone has any tips on how to sort this out that would be great :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I had this once after parking under a tree that covered my car in tree sap, just give it a good clean with some auto gym glue and tar remover.

Not experienced it myself but I know others have. Clean the blades( you have already) give the screen a good clean and polish. It may ease over time if the blades are new.

Seal the windows, I used gtechniq G1 on all the glass and you don't need to use the wipers most of the time as the water just falls off, kit is about £15, pain in backside to apply but worth it

I'd recommend giving the windscreen a good polish with Autoglym glass polish, brilliant stuff. 2 coats to be sure, wipers should glide over it then. But you might not need to use the wipers cos rain just slides off if you're going fast enough :)

Thanks for the replies people :) I've given it a good clean with the auto glym stuff so just waiting for it to rain now haha :) I'll let you know how things go :)

Thanks for the replies people :) I've given it a good clean with the auto glym stuff so just waiting for it to rain now haha :) I'll let you know how things go :)

Yeah it's the one time you actually want it to rain lol, I still haven't had any proper rain to see if this glass polish is as good as people say.

I have the same problem with my st-3 I tried cleaning the screen with no luck. the screen was meant to have a water repellent coating from ford. so I took it back and they couldn't sort the prob either so am at a loss

Hmmm I've cleaned the screen with that auto glym stuff so just need it to rain now :/ and they couldn't sort it? Can the wipers be adjusted any way?

I don't know they said they looked at them and cleaned them and had sorted it but they still judder over the screen :/

Sounds like they're trying to fob you off. I'd try and get a video of the wipers juddering and go to a different Ford dealer.

I hate taking my car in to the dealers because as said they try and fob you off, the thing is they don't realise I work at a dealer so I'm there nightmare customer haha ;) if mine don't stop juddering then I'll be heading up to my local dealer :)

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Ford OC

lol if you work at a dealer why not get them to look at it in the first place?

lol if you work at a dealer why not get them to look at it in the first place?

I was just thinking that, can't imagine being fobbed off by colleagues.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club