Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi Guys - Few Car Pic's & Broken Ariel Q

Nico.

Not been on here in a few years so doubt there will be many who remember me from a while back! Thought I would share a few pics of how my fez is these days, just passed her 5th birthday too ;)

The Fez
IMG_3245.jpg

The new DRL Headlight Units
IMG_3249.jpg

The obligatory engine bay shot

IMG_3243.jpg

They are mostly the main things, other than that its had speaker upgrades, red lights put in the front footwells, and LED strips wired for the rear footwells, the boot has a light upgrade so you can actually see in there at night, if you hadn't spotted its got red & black gel overlay badges as well as a K&N panel filter and a cone which comes out occasionally!

As for the ariel question, I had a bee-sting anti-theft Richbrook ariel, which appeared to do its job as someones tried to steal it but failed, however they have completely ruined the Ariel pulling the threading off (as the picture below will show)... anyone have any ideas if this is fixable without having to get a whole new part?

IMG_3241.jpg

Thanks guys :)
Nico.

Cheers mate, was hoping I wouldn't have to take the old one off mainly & wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything... thanks again

Had that ariel issue myself a few years back on a mark one focus, someone snapped mine to! Was a case of a new bade for me but quite simple if I remember correctly :)

• Like 1