Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Focus Spare Wheel

theredfox

CMAX and Focus whilst generally the same are not always.

I have a parcel shelf for a CMAX and its nothing like that of the Focus. However, the bigger point is the spare wheel. I believe the boot floors are different and so you could well end up wasting your money

thanks for reply james just wondered if it would fit so i can get rid of that !Removed! "space saver " that ford insist on fitting new c-max has the repair kit would put me off buying aford again

paul

technically the wheel will fit on the hub, but I am not sure if the wheel is built any differently to the CMAX. The CMAX is a larger car and with more weight, so I try to weight up what the maximum laden weight is and how long you would be driving on it.

Its highly ill advised to buy any wheel other than that for an SMAX or the equivelant sized vehicle as the weight means the wheels will struggle to cope, whilst its not the CMAX, I personally consider this as a potential concern and would also consider this as part the decision.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club