Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Sync Issues With Iso8/iphone 6 Fiesta St2

justinaverill

Hi all, just a quick one to see wether it's just me having issues, I used to have an iPhone 5 which used to work great in my St-2 used to read texts etc.

However now that I have an iPhone 6 iOS 8 nothing seems to be working? It just tells me the device is not compatible and all that crap. It pairs up and I can take calls Etc just miss my texts coming up :(

Is anyone else having the same problems?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Ford OC

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, same issues here mate.

Working perfectly with 5s on iOS7 and then literally the day I upgraded to iOS8 it cannot even see it.

I went to Ford and they say it could take a couple of months for them to receive the update and then I am looking at £50-80 for them to apply the update! It doesn't look like the ford mobile website offers firmware updates anymore (either that or I can't see it).

Hi all, just a quick one to see wether it's just me having issues, I used to have an iPhone 5 which used to work great in my St-2 used to read texts etc.

However now that I have an iPhone 6 iOS 8 nothing seems to be working? It just tells me the device is not compatible and all that crap. It pairs up and I can take calls Etc just miss my texts coming up :(

Is anyone else having the same problems?

I went into bluetooth setting and tapped the i and turned notifications on and texts worked for me :)post-56845-141260450974_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Thumbs up! Notifications needed to be updated.

Since updating, if I get in the car and turn bluetooth on (iphone) after starting. Then make/receive it comes up in the screen both sync and phone and when I answer it I get nothing, sometimes I don't get the persons name just numbers and characters displayed and no sound.

Anyone else experiencing issues like this?

I've deleted phone and re connected etc...

It's a nightmare, since ios8.2 was released I've now got it to read texts etc which is good news,

However it's still not syncing my contacts so when someone calls it just comes up the number it's quite annoying :/

There must be a way around it without having to pay the dealer to do it :/

post-24374-141261924297_thumb.jpg

This is the software version I have, June 2014. It's just a glitch with iPhones no doubt

Cheers Lucas,

I've managed to sort mine now I connected it to my Mac, checked for updates and synced my music, went back to the car repaired it with my phone and now every function is working correctly :)

Maybe try this guys :)

P.s Also go into bluetooth settings & delete all other sync/divices on your phone. It seem to get confused as to which one it`s ment to pick.

since doing this had no more problems, sweet :) cheers

Cool :) happy to help

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club