Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When Is My Service Due?

DomHill

Hi All, Hope you can help!

I recently bought a 61 plate Fiesta 1.4 Diesel, I've never had a car worth servicing before so I'm a total novice in this area. I looked at the discussion board but coudln't find the answer anywhere.

I've looked up the service schedule and I understand that its every year or every 12,500 miles, whicheer is first. I bought the car in February last year at which point it was two years old and had done 9,000 miles (give or take 500 miles). It has two stamps in its service book, each for the yearly service.

I do considerably more miles that the previous owner, so 7 months later it has now done 22,000 miles in total. According to the service schedule the third service is at 37,500 miles or 3 years. This would suggest that my next service will be some time in march next year. However, I have now done over 12,500 miles since the last service meaning that the car should be due a service.

The question: Is my car due a service now or is it due one at 3years/37,500 miles?

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Cheers

So the car would be due a third service at 21500 or 3 years after the registration date I'd say.

So basically if you do more than the 12500 a year you service more often.

I'd say to keep it simple you want to get it serviced a year or 12,500 miles after the last service. So yes if you ask me it's due a service now.