Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Ford Mondeo

volts

Sound smart mate where you located then

I am really excited about the car. I was thinking about black because I had a frozen white Fiesta, but I will continue with white. I am located in Romania mate. Cheers

What about adding the Webasto to the new Mondeo? Would it be a good option?

This is my 2.0 tdci Econtetic Titanium x-Pack Mondeo. I have traveled just over 1400 miles in it so far, but it is a cracking car to drive, very comfortable and quiet at motorway speeds. I went for the Econetic version as it is a company car and keeps the BIK rate lower than the standard 2.0 diesel.post-61190-142833733969_thumb.jpgpost-61190-1428337349_thumb.jpgpost-61190-142833735963_thumb.jpgpost-61190-142833737468_thumb.jpgpost-61190-142833738705_thumb.jpgpost-61190-142833740071_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

post-61190-142833713401_thumb.jpg

This is my 2.0 tdci Econtetic Titanium x-Pack Mondeo. I have traveled just over 1400 miles in it so far, but it is a cracking car to drive, very comfortable and quiet at motorway speeds. I went for the Econetic version as it is a company car and keeps the BIK rate lower than the standard 2.0 diesel.attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1428337341.177406.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1428337350.519383.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1428337361.136486.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1428337376.129279.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1428337388.563729.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1428337402.199500.jpg

Looks nice mate and it is a manual one... ;)

I've ordered a manual one myself, but I still have to wait for it, it will be produced in May and therefore have it in June. By the way, do you have the adaptive suspension on the car (normal, comfort and sport settings)?

Just the standard suspension, the only thing I added was parking sensors and metallic paint. I can't believe a car of this size doesn't come with parking sensors as standard.

Just the standard suspension, the only thing I added was parking sensors and metallic paint. I can't believe a car of this size doesn't come with parking sensors as standard.

I've chosen Frozen White as the color but I would have liked also a black wagon...but my wife is not that happy with having a big black car :D

• Like 1

it is a bugger to keep clean. :D

it is a bugger to keep clean.

So is the white, believe me :D

Yep black and white cars are the hardest to keep clean, the best is metallic gold just like my old 1600E, mind my stardust silver mk3 hid the dirt daily well,. Have to wash my current Mk 4 in Panther Black nearly every day

Looks nice. However I still prefer the looks of the Insignia. (Awaits being flamed) :D

You really do push your luck!

All will be forgiven when I post many pages of pictures of my shiny red Focus. :D

You'll be pleased to know that not any of my family has a Vauxhall, so that's a start. :P

My neighbour has an Insignia though...

Looks nice. However I still prefer the looks of the Insignia. (Awaits being flamed) :D

Hate the Insignia hard to see out of feels les powerful than my old mk3 and hateful small unsuportive seats

The insignia looses more money than my Mrs spends and that's saying something haha

• Like 1

Must be a great used buy though!

Depends if you lile to drive the car or sit on the side of the road haha

• Like 2

Well, the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, therefore there is not much I can say about the Insignia :D

• Like 2

Guys, any idea if I go for the sport suspension for the new Mondeo, will it be super stiff? How low it will be 10-15mm? I am guessing that some of you might have added one on the MK4 and you know more...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club