Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Do We All Work At

Marks12

My official title is: Business Development Director.

However my job is to sit on my !Removed!, either playing games on the internet, Xbox One or looking at NSFW sites (The beauty of being the director, I can look at !Removed! during work hours)

Though the majority of my work, is managing customer servers and data solutions.

:blink: How does one move into this profesion? :ph34r:

Dream to get paid to play haha

By running your own business.

As long as nothing goes wrong with our customer servers, I pretty much do nothing all day every day.

• Like 1

Exactly do spill the beans please or maybe you need an assistant director I would be happy to apply for that job and move just to get paid for playing.

• Like 1

By running your own business.

As long as nothing goes wrong with our customer servers, I pretty much do nothing all day every day.

Sounds like a dream job :). And there is a good variety of jobs on here.

I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't know what I want to do for the rest of my career, even though I'm 26 lol.

Civil servant investigating staff internal fraud then sack and prosecute them.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 3

Sounds like a dream job :). And there is a good variety of jobs on here.

I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't know what I want to do for the rest of my career, even though I'm 26 lol.

I never saw myself working in my industry been doing it for 4 years now, my life plans flew well out the window

Hmm I'd also like this job ha

Were you involved in the investigation into the RFA's "Scouse-gate" scandal? Lol
  • Like 1

I'm lead graphic designer for Signs Express in Derry. We do full wraps, window tints and half wraps as well as full shop signage and a whole host of other advertising stuff.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

I'm lead graphic designer for Signs Express in Derry. We do full wraps, window tints and half wraps as well as full shop signage and a whole host of other advertising stuff.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

crap wish you were down south am looking into getting my focus windows tinted :(

I have a guy who does graphics for cars in Swindon, but he hasn't tinted windows before. I am debating letting him loose on my Focus as he won't charge for it, only for material. I will keep you posted

Sent from my telegraph using Ford OC

Primary job role – open locks without keys (in a legal & professional capacity) in the following sectors.

Coal mines, universities, stately homes, prisons, department stores, high rise council flats, hotels, pubs, police stations , schools, night clubs, banks, power stations, cricket grounds, supermarkets, fire stations, customs & excise,housing associations properties, secure units, domestic houses, cathedrals, law courts, old people’s homes, sports centres, shops, factories, building societies, main dealer garages (Ford to Ferrari), hospitals, inland revenue, castles, museums, churches, local council departments and buildings, libraries, ambulance stations, airports, government buildings, post offices, public conveniences,bank vaults, tram networks, explosive magazines, football stadiums, train stations, sub stations, chemical plants.

After 36 years I may have missed a few, it’s not an exhaustive list but let’s just say anything with a lock on it!

• Like 1

Resource Analyst for British Gas..............Please don't abuse me, it pays for my Focus

• Like 1

Resource Analyst for British Gas..............Please don't abuse me, it pays for my Focus

The only British Gas people I dislike are: meter readers who threaten legal action and come back with the Police because you refused to let them read the meter...the meter that is bolted to the wall right next to the div (this was when I was a baby, Mum took great pleasure in watching the coppers tear a strip off the idiot and threaten him with wasting Police time).

Oh, and the prats who send out the smarmy "It appears you've forgotten to pay your bill" letters...no, I didn't forget anything - you already had my details for setting up a DD...

haha, gotta love that kind of thing.

Drives me barmy when meter readers come to your house unanounced. Our dining room is just a storage room and the meter is under the stairs. They come in unannounced, offer you a chance for them to come back (fair enough!) then dont come back - they then tell their superiors you refused, so they come back unannounced again weeks later when your house is back in order, and the process repeats.

My mother in law got a letter threatening legal action if she didnt let them in - so she phoned up and said "make an appointment to come see me, I will have it ready and if you turn up you can read the meter", duly they come on time, pull out the porta pc and go "right, the reported usage is XYZ, and the actual usage is.... XYZ..... Oh....." I love it when they suddely get a realisation they were going to take the act to court over an honest customer and they go very sheepish!

If you want the bleedin meter reading, make a bleedin appointment! its not hard! As a rule I would generally and happily refuse access to anyone claiming to be a meter reader on the street. Fake ID is very easy to come by these days and can be impossible to differentiate from the originals...

I sympathise if anyone here is a meter reader :p and if you live in Kent, well.... you will know me when you see me :D

I'm not the guy who prints letters asking you for money, nor the guy who knocks on your door asking for a meter reading, they are outsourced anyway.

I just work out how many people we need to deal with demand from customers. Quite possibly one of the most boring jobs ever.

I love a good spreadsheet though ☺

• Like 1

Were you involved in the investigation into the RFA's "Scouse-gate" scandal? Lol

If I told you I'd have to kill you

Work as a manufacturing engineer in a big factwee. Has it's moments.

Briefly on the British Gas subject it was their fitter putting in our 'smart' meter that really wound me up. Despite our boiler being regularly inspected and serviced also by BG, he insisted on almost condemning it saying the external vent was in the wrong place, then had a moan about the cooker and various other things too :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I have a guy who does graphics for cars in Swindon, but he hasn't tinted windows before. I am debating letting him loose on my Focus as he won't charge for it, only for material. I will keep you posted

Sent from my telegraph using Ford OC

Then get him to fly too Ireland or get ferry

P.S travel allowance he can cover himself

Ahh - spreadsheets...they are useful lol

I have 3 that I currently use to manage my life lol

(personal accounts, time at sea done/required and a general statistics one lol)

I'm a Mobile service Tech for Pirtek, replace hydraulic hoses and assemblies. On anything that needs it, however big or small. It's long hours and do 24hr call, can be a dirty job too. But it's different most days. Been doing it nearly 10 years.

I'm a Mobile Service Tech for Pirtek, replace hydraulic hoses and assemblies. On anything that needs it, however big or small. It's long hours and do 24hr call, can be a dirty job too. But it's different most days. Been doing it nearly 10 years.

Where you based doing that ? I Use the manchester depot on a regular basis.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club