Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Why I Like Aviva

ben1191

Don't think its a good idea to tell your insurance you 'thrash' your cars.

didnt say i thrashed em ;) coulda got that info from auto express lol

coulda been done on private land or race track,he isnt to know

dont need you to state the absolute obvious either

Umm, well you did post screenshots of you openly admitting to an insurance company that you thrash your car ....... :iim:

didnt say i thrashed em ;) coulda got that info from auto express lol

coulda been done on private land or race track,he isnt to know

dont need you to state the absolute obvious either

Umm, well you did post screenshots of you openly admitting to an insurance company that you thrash your car ....... :iim:

lads put a lid on this before it gets out of hand. No need to be fighting.

lads put a lid on this before it gets out of hand. No need to be fighting.

Well said.
  • Like 1

Either way, as a general rule Ben, its ill advised to tell your insurer anything you dont want them to void your insurance policy for :p lol, as long as you remember that and be careful, you should be fine ;)

Who's fighting? Just trying to advise Ben maybe he should be careful what he admits to his insurance!

Not my fault he took exception to it, deleted his post & got arsey is it.

Just for the record Ben, no offence was intended, apologies if it came across like that.

As long as peace is restored thats the main thing :D

We dont like it to appear as if there is a fight in front of the children, they can be very easily scarred :P

We don't expect everyone to agree all the time but a certain level of civility and the acceptance that there will often be differences of opinion is important.

• Like 2

OK so we know your intentions were good but I can kinda see where Ben was getting annoyed by it was just the way you might of phrased it, looks like its nothing but a simple misunderstanding is all. Maybe Ben was having a particularly bad day that day and expected this thread to be funny but obviously didn't get the replies he wanted too. I'm sure we all have been there in the past thinking we are doing the right thing and then someone comes along and shoots it down I been there myself

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club