Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smashed Rear Fog Light Question

nicktuckerrr

Hi all,

Yesterday I noticed that my rear fog light had been smashed on the left hand (passenger) side.

I had a look and behind the reflector strip thing and there doesn't appear to be a bulb or anything. I then had a look under the car and compared the differences between the left and the right hand side lights; on the driver's side, there appeared to be a unit, where the light most likely fits - on the side that's broken there didn't appear to be that same unit.

Now I'm unsure as to if there's only that one unit and it reflects across (as has been suggested it may be), or if the unit has gone missing.

Apologies if this sounds amature, never fiddled with a car before but this seems an easy fix.

TL;DR - Are there 2 read fog lights, or is it one light that shines across?

Thanks,

There's only 1 rear fog on my version fiesta. This is common on a lot of cars. The passenger side is Just a dummy unit to make the styling look balanced

For anyone wanting 2 rear foglights have they looked into getting a unit off left hand drive spec cars?

Similar to the mod on Focus using LHD reverse light plus red bulb to even up the looks, this will go in the passenger side of the bumper for a UK car - would just need a wiring feed putting in from the drivers side ;)