• Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

Wolfy

Front Fog Lamps and Radio/CD Problems

I have just recently purchased an immaculate Mk5 1.25 Fiesta Flight. Going through it with a fine tooth comb I have two problems in which I need some help. Firstly it has two fog lamps incorporated in the front bumper. There is no switch or wiring looms for these lights, please could I have some assistance to make these work. Secondly the radio/cd is a 6000 Model. Works fine on all stations, but, the station name permantly flashes on the screen. Any help would be appreciated!

I have just recently purchased an immaculate Mk5 1.25 Fiesta Flight. Going through it with a fine tooth comb I have two problems in which I need some help. Firstly it has two fog lamps incorporated in the front bumper. There is no switch or wiring looms for these lights, please could I have some assistance to make these work. Secondly the radio/cd is a 6000 Model. Works fine on all stations, but, the station name permantly flashes on the screen. Any help would be appreciated!

here is a general guide to fog lights fitting

http://www.thefiesta.com/guides/electrical/ffogs.shtml

your radio sounds like it wants resetting try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes (make sure you know the code)

Thanks for your help mintalkin, the foglamps I presume are genuine (small rectangle ish) would you know if you can purchase wiring looms and the plugs that connect to the lamps.

I have no code for the radio, if I could find the serial number, am I right in thinking the forum could supply me with the code!

I thought the fog light switches were in the same dial for your headlights/sidelights (push or pull the dial) on the mk5. With the radio you might have a loose cable on the back of it, maybe the aerial lead.

Hope this helps.