Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Mk7 St3 Panther Black

Nathan54771

Nathan,looking to get the eyebrow tint on my zetec S.Where did you get them done as I called a local tinting shop and they weren't sure what material they used as they would naturally use vinyl body wrap . Was anything special used?

Looking at your project is highly dangerous for my bank balance!!

Eyebrow tint ? If you mean the eyebrows on the front lights then yes it is just gloss black vinyl wrap that is placed onto my light units. Nothing special thankfully :)

The lights are tinted with smoked clear tint aswell

Hahaa i know the feeling

• 2 weeks later...

So today was the day I've decided to part ex the fiesta ST-3 and ordered myself a new BMW 218i M Sport, due for delivery in October. So got a month of the ST still yet. Been great on here and il still be around and answering any questions etc. cheers guys.

New car pictures

post-44466-0-06559600-1441036103_thumb.j

• Like 1

Did you put it back to standard before part ex-ing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yeh only because I didn't want to give them all my parts, got £800 back selling them all so went towards the deposit.

I'm gobsmacked you are getting rid of the little beast

Damn Nath, you don't hold onto cars for long, lol

The BMW is well tidy buddy btw

Hahaa time for a change and I know I must say cars are definitely my weak spot. Gotta enjoy something in life though I suppose.

Thanks dude appreciate it, I'm so excited. There awesome cars and I have a feeling this will be staying longer than a year 😂

Not as of yet, just wanna get the car and enjoy it first. Then il see what I can find 😛

Nath what are you doing? I thought you were going for the new RS?

You do know that no one will let you out at junctions and you will have to learn to drive 6" from the car in front

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 3

Il look out for you in my ST as il be driving through Trafford park on a morning

Yeh I've seen the "m" front and sides, il definitely be looking into it.

Hahaa Phil I'd love the new RS, maybe after the Beemer 😛 I've already watched the dvd of how to drive like a t-w*t 😂

Won't be driving it through Trafford park in the day as I have a company vehicle, my cars are only ever used evening and weekends which suits me.

• Like 1

Yeh I've seen the "m" front and sides, il definitely be looking into it.

Hahaa Phil I'd love the new RS, maybe after the Beemer I've already watched the dvd of how to drive like a t-w*t

Won't be driving it through Trafford park in the day as I have a company vehicle, my cars are only ever used evening and weekends which suits me.

Probably see you knocking about anyway if your still going to go to meets bud but enjoy the Beemer anyway lad

Yeh probli man, can keep track if you've still got me on Instagram anyway at Nathan54771.

Cheers mate, can't wait now.

• Like 1

yeah lad il keep track and maybe get in touch in the near future for a meet up

So today was the day I've decided to part ex the fiesta ST-3 and ordered myself a new BMW 218i M Sport, due for delivery in October. So got a month of the ST still yet. Been great on here and il still be around and answering any questions etc. cheers guys.

New car pictures

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The BM looks real nice. Stock, is this not a downgrade in performance tho?

Yeh unfortunately it's a downgrade performance wise, rear wheel drive though and still enough power there for day to day driving.

Just wanted a nicer car for abit if I'm honest, plenty of time for an RS or Golf R etc

No it's a factory build mine, but is the same colour and model as the one pictured minus options etc so will look very similar

So finally collected my new ST3 in Panther Black yesterday after trading in my Candy Blue ZS Ecoboost. I haven't stopped driving it since I collected it. It's such an awesome car, here's some pictures of when I collected it anyway......

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Already got the modifications rolling.....

Clear brake light

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Short Richbrook Aerial

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wind Deflectors (Team Heko)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Alumimium Footrest

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Interior Lighting, Did the footwells red too.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Thats really nice, I am wanting to do some modifications to my ST3 as well. How did you go about changing the interior lighting. I have found a few guides but none are very clear do you know where any good ones are or if you have made one?

The footwell bulbs just pull out if you look up to see them. The interior centre light just pulls down using a pry tool to push the metal clip in revealing the back to be able to change the bulbs.

The footwell bulbs just pull out if you look up to see them. The interior centre light just pulls down using a pry tool to push the metal clip in revealing the back to be able to change the bulbs.

Ah fair enough thats not bad at all then :) ill have a bash

Well as most of you now know I've exchanged the Fiesta ST for a BMW 218i M Sport I'm awaiting delivery of.

However it looks as if il be staying around after all due to a change of job roles which now means il be getting a company Ford Focus to replace my current Vauxhall Vivaro van.

So il be hopefully helping out in the focus and fiesta side of the forum now

• Like 2