Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Clarkson Does It Again

SandyCat

You have to hand it to the guy. He gets a warning then just goes out and sticks 2 fingers up to Johnny Foreigner again !

This time he has been driving around Argentina filiming for the new Top Gear with a reg plate reading H982 FKL (1982 Falklands). But of course it was pure coincidence! Yeah right. :D

• Like 1

Ohh yes, 100% co-inky-dink...Clarkson would never do anything to upset anyone...

I'm quite looking forward to seeing the TG Special...obviously for their serious, informational style of reviewing such reasonably priced cars in such ordinary day-to-day settings

:rolleyes:

Good job.

The Argies don't know when they're beaten.

Wassherface certainly doesn't. 4 Typhoon, a submarine and a Type 45? I think we are in a slightly more favourable position now.

If it hadn't been for the French selling (and continuing to do so after the war started) them Exocet then it would have been very one sided.

Even now their navy is rubbish and their army is still full of conscripts that cry when shot at.

It is a bit of a stretch... FKL on a plate... Way to stick it to Argentina... That was weak by Clarkson's standards.

Sent from my telegraph using Ford OC

Their Air Force isn't up to much either...

Never fear, the Fleets Premier Battle Tanker (*sniggers*) will soon be back down there for her final deployment before she's scrapped

(RFA Gold Rover - she's only 40-odd years old lol)

Any way of seeing if the reg is the original one for the car or has been swapped at some time?

Did a quick check on a tyre website and it does say the plate is registered to a Porsche but this doesn't really say if it's the original plate.

If someone can do a free HPi check then that would show a plate change Shirley?

Sent from my telegraph using Ford OC

• 3 weeks later...

Also now been caught speeding driving from Whitby to London. Too fast for speed awareness course, so the tw#t now will get points. Hope his insurance premiums now rocket

Especially as he's been whining about the number of cameras on that route.

I think TG is great the majority of the time but Clarkson's arrogance does get a bit wearing.

Especially as he's been whining about the number of cameras on that route.

I think TG is great the majority of the time but Clarkson's arrogance does get a bit wearing.

Lets face it Top Gear with out Clarkson will just be rubbish with captain slow and hamster left who would ill Clarksons boots?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club