Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8 Speakers ?

gillyallan

According to brochure my titanium should have 8 Speakers but I can only find 6. 4 front 2 rear. Unless there are 2 inside that grill on rear door? I cant see or have Ford sold me short?

But what is the sound quality like? it must be better than just having 4 Speakers in the front like the Mk7 has.

I dont get the picture. I can still only see 6 Speakers ?

Yeah I think you're right. Ive been googling around and this seems to be the general consensus. Personally id class this as 6 Speakers but hey ho.

Mark not all Mk7's have 4 in the front. My Zetec has 6. 4 front and 2 rear. It depends on what model of the (non Sony) ICE you have. The lower powered ones only had the fronts.

Mark not all Mk7's have 4 in the front. My Zetec has 6. 4 front and 2 rear. It depends on what model of the (non Sony) ICE you have. The lower powered ones only had the fronts.

My current fez is a 1.4 Zetec on an 11 plate but only has the front Speakers. I am looking forward to getting the newer fiesta with the 8 Speakers. Hopefully only a week away at most.

The fronts have separate woofers and tweeters 4 separate Speakers. The rears have woofers with tweeters set in the middle of the woofer, thus us called co axial. It is 2 separate Speakers just made into 1

speaker_zpsl4atgjv8.jpg

Anyone know if any of the speakers are sub woofers, or just standard woofers?

Only what's here.

Standard woofers not sub woofers

I love the Speakers in my titanium
have any of you sat in the back of your car and put the music on?

i find the back of the car has better sound

Nope....but it's now on my todo list.

i think its to do with having the tweeters are ur ears at the front but in the back you hear the front aswell as the back and because there not at ur ears you are hearing the sound come together better

My 2011 model Titanium also has the 6 Speakers, not just 4 like the standard versions, they are ok, not great, have you tried playing with the settings, so that the front Speakers play harder than the rears?

I don't have that problem all my Speakers are same it makes sense. I have like 3 on treble 2 on mids n and 4 or 5 on bass but I know what ur meaning a think because the woofer speaker is low to the ground it's producing the same as the back just the back one is being heard more because you sitting back you hear more of the rear one

I have like 3 on treble 2 on mids n and 4 or 5 on bass

I have treble and mid on about -8 and bass at max lol, just to try and cure the problem of not enough bass :P. Surprisingly it does work.

I find a can't hear the words of the songs lol but what you really need is not the Speakers at all you need a program on pc th st boosts the bass in the songs it solved my problem well off most YouTube does help ;) coff coff

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club