Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St-2 St-3 Open Close Windows With Key

tomo89

I think it's standard after April 2014, my ST3 has it my ST2 didn't, not used it since I tried it the first time as I can't be bothered taking the keys out of my pocket.

• Like 1

Yeah just wanted to see if they had it but thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I have it on my new zs

Just have to press n hold

I was shocked as I thought it was only for 4 doors

Also this is my 2nd zs and it did not work on my 1st one (13 plate)

It doesn't work on my 63 plate ZS

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

It doesn't work on my dads 63 plate St-2 just tried it

I tried my new zs the other day and I have it.

64 Plate

Doesn't work on my 63 plate ZS

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Nor my 63 plate ST2, as said above there was a certain date when it became standard!

Works on my ST3, looks like it's about 50/50 on other cars from reading this. Hopefully as others have said it's standard now, so any new STs should have it. It's a great little feature especially in hot weather to get the car cooling down.

Just be careful cos if you don't open a door it'll lock again with the windows open, and arms the alarm. That scared my mate a few weeks ago when he went to put his jacket in the car, the alarm is really loud lol.

Quite weird as even the latest fiesta brochure is a little unclear. It basically only mentions global with tit x and optional on zetec and tit.

Incidentally if you don't already, you should pick up one of the brochures. Nice read :p

Works on my 14 plate ST-2, no need to press the unlock button twice either, it works on the first press if you hold it.

If you have keyless can you close the windows by holding the button on the door for a few seconds. It did it on my old ST

If you have keyless can you close the windows by holding the button on the door for a few seconds. It did it on my old ST

I've tried and it doesn't seem to.

Same here, only works with the key. But I usually lock the car with the button on the door, and I can press that twice and then hold in the lock button on the key to put the windows up.

Works on my st 2 14 plate. Just got it last week, is there any other tricks I should know about?

I was told If you had power fold mirrors you get global closing.

Convenience pack ? ST3 has it.

It could be something to do with that, but some people have global closing without the convenience pack. I don't know why global closing isn't standard on all cars with electric windows, I think someone said there were some cars as far back as the 90s that had it.

Nope, I have the folding mirrors as part of the convenience pack and no global closing.

I'd be interested to hear Ford's explanation for why this is so hit or miss. Surely it's just something that's activated in the software, unless there's a separate fuse, but that seems unlikely.

I recall my uncle had a Mondeo, which he had to activate the globally closing. You had to turn on the ignition only and hold the window button down for 5 secs and then release and button up for 5 secs.

I recall my uncle had a Mondeo, which he had to activate the globally closing. You had to turn on the ignition only and hold the window button down for 5 secs and then release and button up for 5 secs.

Would be interesting to try this see if it works on the St

I dont get why they don't enable it too even on 5 doors with leccy fronts only

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club