Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S

ASHMAN

Seen this over on ZSOC, looks class matey.

I thought you'd had your lights smoked?

Seen this over on ZSOC, looks class matey.

I thought you'd had your lights smoked?

They are,took this picture before fitting them. Picture017-1.jpg ;)

What size are those alloys as they look huge

18" Team dynamics 215x35 18 tyres.The car has 30mm drop Eibach springs on aswell :lol:

They are,took this picture before fitting them. Picture017-1.jpg ;)

How much did the smoked lenses cost you then as might do it on mine when it gets here - not sure if green will look better with the standard fit or smoked ones more?

How much did the smoked lenses cost you then as might do it on mine when it gets here - not sure if green will look better with the standard fit or smoked ones more?

I had the lenses done same time as lower front lip at body shop.£100.00 all in.I would wait untill you get your car before you make your mind up.

i thought id seen this elsewhere.

were those springs in the region of £150? i think im gona wait until theyve developed a few and theyre tried and tested before i go splashing the cash on suspension. hopefully will be cheaper too....

i like you car but im not too sure on the wheels though :-S

Looks really nice, I dont need to lower my car - had the kids in the back (all 3 of them) yesterday and sounded like my exhaust was going to fall off every bump I went over I could feel it hit the floor!!!!!!!!!!! lol. Oh welcome to the forum x

I had the lenses done same time as lower front lip at body shop.£100.00 all in.I would wait untill you get your car before you make your mind up.

Oh i am going to wait - I think if it wasa Zetec S with all the black trimmings then it would be an easy call but as mine is the Titanium with all the Chrome the standard lenses might be the better choice. guess I won't be sure until it is in the metal in front of me - oh roll on September . . . .

Looks really nice, I dont need to lower my car - had the kids in the back (all 3 of them) yesterday and sounded like my exhaust was going to fall off every bump I went over I could feel it hit the floor!!!!!!!!!!! lol. Oh welcome to the forum x

Thanks.I was going to have the Mountune done on the car,but it looks as though there are some issues with power loss on a few of the cars tuned.Think ill just go with a full exhaust when they become available.Have you tryed your car on vmax from Shell?

i thought id seen this elsewhere.

were those springs in the region of £150? i think im gona wait until theyve developed a few and theyre tried and tested before i go splashing the cash on suspension. hopefully will be cheaper too....

i like you car but im not too sure on the wheels though :-S

Yes about that price.Easy to change about one and a half hours.As I said to someone on another forum,I like the wheels and thats what counts.lol :lol:

Thankyou :)

Yeah to be fair thats a "!Removed!" worthy car there LOL

Thankyou :)

Looks the business Ash--especially like the 18" wheels as I had them on my Astra--awesome!

As for lowering the springs--not necessary--just put Mrs Hedgepig in the back and job done at no cost!! :lol::lol:

Thanks.I was going to have the Mountune done on the car,but it looks as though there are some issues with power loss on a few of the cars tuned.Think ill just go with a full exhaust when they become available.Have you tryed your car on vmax from shell?

Whats vmax from Shell? sorry for being dumb, obviously its a petrol but whats so special about it. My car is one of the first cars to have the upgrade (2nd one) and the first to experience power loss, have had the mountune demo car on and off the last couple of weeks testing theirs out so that they can make changes to the ecu in my car and others will be recalled back too.

Looks the business Ash--especially like the 18" wheels as I had them on my Astra--awesome!

As for lowering the springs--not necessary--just put Mrs Hedgepig in the back and job done at no cost!! :lol::lol:

How you get away with these things, I have no idea... :lol:

Whats vmax from shell? sorry for being dumb, obviously its a petrol but whats so special about it. My car is one of the first cars to have the upgrade (2nd one) and the first to experience power loss, have had the mountune demo car on and off the last couple of weeks testing theirs out so that they can make changes to the ecu in my car and others will be recalled back too.

He means V Power, higher 99 RON fuel by Shell. Maybe that's why the car is having problems. I personally wouldn't spend money on a power upgrade then stick cheap and nasty supermarket fuel in it, it seems counter productive. Did Mountune not ask you what fuel you use?

Whats vmax from shell? sorry for being dumb, obviously its a petrol but whats so special about it. My car is one of the first cars to have the upgrade (2nd one) and the first to experience power loss, have had the mountune demo car on and off the last couple of weeks testing theirs out so that they can make changes to the ecu in my car and others will be recalled back too.

I mean Vpower 99 octane petrol from Shell.It does make a difference to the performance on my car,get slightly more to the gallon on a run too.I will wait and just put the full exhaust on the car when it becomes available [ 4 to 5 weeks].Hope they sort your car out soon for you.

Ive already questioned fuel with mountune (it was one of the first things I asked) and they said it should make no difference whatsoever, the car should run perfect regardless of which fuel is added.

hehehe - classy!

Hope I remember not to shake your hand if we ever meet lol :unsure:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club