Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

So My House Got Broken Into Last Night

Marks12

Probably burgled someone else and nicked the keys...

Probably burgled someone else and nicked the keys...

this is true but i highly doubt it still as thats a fairly rare car over here in that condition not speaking bout seats they are everywhere just that one with that spec.

i have been looking at headlights on all different types of cars and peuguet, and new styled golfs seem too come close now they'd be the more likely stolen vehicles pity my mam didnt look at the tail lights they would be easier to identify to a certain extent. hate too say this but the ford's headlights 08 upwards fit the bill maybe some unlucky sod woke up to find his ford missing hope not, just find it funny that i get a 08 ford focus zetec and my mam has the 08 ford focus style and some how to low life scum this means we have money if we had money we would have the latest audi Rs8's parked in a driveway with a metal gate and 10 japenese akita's in the front and a pack of wolves out the back :P

• Like 1

I've also been looking around at headlights since reading your post (sorry to hear the news by the way), and Peugeot has been the most diamond shaped ones I've seen. You could always go through some car images on autotrader with your Mum to see if she recognises anything.

I wouldn't rule out Nath.Mk7.st 's suggestion of the Seat Leon. It's a good call & just because it isn't a common car in your area, doesn't mean there aren't ANY. The lights must have stood out enough for your Mum to have noticed them & would normal headlights without del's really stand out to her? Jeebo could also be right - would you commit a burglary in your own car if you were a criminal? I wouldn't, I'd use one I'd use a stolen one.

Hope you manage to get everything resolved easily.

Some crooks are surprisingly dumb enough to use their own cars.

• Like 2

Some crooks are surprisingly dumb enough to use their own cars.

this is true although it would be good if it was a stolen car if the gardai would go through there stolen car reports but then with just the description of the headlights it would be impossible unless you involve the FBI in the investigation, or Alex Cross (if you have read the books or seen the movie along came a spider you know what im talking about then)

I've also been looking around at headlights since reading your post (sorry to hear the news by the way), and Peugeot has been the most diamond shaped ones I've seen. You could always go through some car images on autotrader with your Mum to see if she recognises anything.

I wouldn't rule out Nath.Mk7.st 's suggestion of the Seat Leon. It's a good call & just because it isn't a common car in your area, doesn't mean there aren't ANY. The lights must have stood out enough for your Mum to have noticed them & would normal headlights without del's really stand out to her? Jeebo could also be right - would you commit a burglary in your own car if you were a criminal? I wouldn't, I'd use one I'd use a stolen one.

Hope you manage to get everything resolved easily.

thanks brycie i aint ruling out nath.Mk7.st's but if that was seen in the area being uncommon and all there would have been a better chance one of the neighbors would have spotted it and picked it out from all the other common cars that are in the area, your right i have been looking around aswell and Peugoet does stand out a lad i know drove one now he has an audi but his old car had them headlights aswell i noticed that when i seen the same kind whilst sitting in a restaurant. Thanks brycie for doing some digging around i appreciate that. I too hope that its resolved easily but most likely it won't be they wont be caught anyway thats for sure the forensic expert more or less already said that and the Gardai are more or less stretched and have very limitted resources unfortunately specially when it comes to the night shift. The garda that responded was on his own which is unusual considering he was on a night shift.

• Like 1

Feel the pain for revenge too but you got insurance which will give you new toys and sorry to hear about ur dog hope its ok and hope it was the B*****Ds blood.

but i had my bike stolen about 5-6years ago but i found out who did it

(uncle stays next door and he had cctv)

but we didnt have insurance to claim and police couldnt do anything without 100% solid evidence (even tho we had cctv) but they did try n help and helped alot to be honest but the guy was getting away with it but luckily i reconised him the as he took off his balaclava as he left the property (bet he wished he didnt ;) ) am known in ma area for doing my hunting n also known for being nice but soon as i realised he was getting away with it a took betsy (hunting knife ) to his door n got ma bike back :) he shouted out his window saying "ill phone the police!" i said aye try it! (i knew he couldnt what he going to say the guy came back for his bike that i stole! lol)

oh and heres a picture of betsy

post-50202-0-16540600-1413365521_thumb.j

But its only real time ive lost my rag but i dont like violence and do like what the police do in most circumstances but at this point i only had the bike for about 4weeks and he saw me with it once and starred at it and next day my bike was gone

(got bike at christmas via all my family chipping in and me because it was a expensive bike )

But if i had insurance and didnt know who it was i would have claimed

moral of the story is be happy n dont let it get to you all i did was i bought a cctv for 360 view of my house and nothings happend since :)

Nice knife lol and a perfectly valid point, I'm torn as to which story I like more, you going for your bike with the knife or Clive rocking up in his police car in uniform removing his stolen dust caps, I just love justice :p

Did he try hide the bike I. E. False plates or anything?

Nice knife lol and a perfectly valid point, I'm torn as to which story I like more, you going for your bike with the knife or Clive rocking up in his police car in uniform removing his stolen dust caps, I just love justice :P

Did he try hide the bike I. E. False plates or anything?

lol be pretty funny policeman taking his dust caps back lol :P

It was a pedal bike but worth £800 (on sale was ment to be £1,200)

as it didnt have any plates :P n clearly he couldnt afford something like this! (he had a Blo0dy couch in his garden ..C'mon)

He hide the bike untill he must have thought I've forgot about it .....(thick as F***) but i checked via a uv pen because i wrote my name in vanishing ink under the main frame (clearly he has tried to wash it off because had a few marks on the ink when i shown a light on it but still just made it out was very faint!)

but good news is he spread the word to his mates about me because when i went to the shop (there usual meeting place for buying drink) they all walked away in a hurry when a go to the shop where before i walked down n you had to go through them all talking to get in the shop

ps

why is Bl00dy a removed word? bl0ody is in the bible and in the book (dictionary)

used to say this to my teacher in primary school

bl00dy is in the bible bl0odys in the book if you dont believe me go and take a blo0dy look lol

• Like 1

It's a good result, perhaps A microchip is in order to protect, as for !Removed!, it's removed as it's more often than not used out of context rather offensive than to be covered in blood and so is removed to keep family friendly ambience...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club