Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

So My House Got Broken Into Last Night

Marks12

So my house got burgled last night and they took everything they could get there hands on including my laptop and tele which I only got last week :( my mam said she seen a car facing out at side of house as she drove by she couldn't see the type of car but she said the headlights looked like cat eyes and were kind of a diamond shape.

Hi mark,

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, hopefully they didnt get the car keys!

I cant think of any car with a diamond shape headlight I have to be honest. where they pure white as in DRL's or where they the headlights themselves?

Not too sure to be honest James she just said they where on and like a diamondy shape

No didn't get car keys thank God there wasn't anyone and both Ford focuses gone at the time I just feel like hunting them down and going to town on them kill them all I say garda couldn't get prints they wore gloves

I just hope they pay out on the insurance quick enough for you and get you back online soon!

yeah me too james its miserable as i was moving into brother house yesterday and all i had left the tv and xbox and laptop in boxs and they were all robbed :( €1,500 worth of kit :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Fingers crossed it all goes well and quick. On a plus side you get plenty of new gadgets...

• Like 1

Fingers crossed it all goes well and quick. On a plus side you get plenty of new gadgets...

that is true of course haha just dont like that they hit my dog with a metal tool her mouth was bleeding and all i want to find who ever is responsible and ill be using that metal tool on them ;)

Definitely not cool. I hope your dog had a chance of biting that guys more fleshy elements

What tramps. Low life scum. Hope they get caught.

Bad news :( The place never feels the same after the !Removed! have been all over it.

Dogs OK thank god just in shock she gave them a hard time I hope they got bit aswell she also wanted to chase after them with a bl o. ody mouth haha yeah I know feels weird being here again we feel violated. I feel bored out a my tree ha ha thank God I still have me phone.

Clive we need to get the squad together to hunt these ba**ards down

On the next flight. ;)

Seriously though, sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Make sure that no spare house keys have gone missing and keep everythin locked tight for a short while, sometimes the beggars come back for a second look.

A hurley bat is a very useful .... sporting implement ;)

Sporting implements indeed are useful. I find I am not very good at baseball but perhaps a metal bat sitting by the door would be a regular reminder I need to get out there and take up the sport, or perhaps, sleep with one under the pillow in the hope I dream about the sport and encourage myself further! :p

• Like 3

I have a bb gun for airsoft and no not like England were they have to be some insane colour they are there original colour so it looks like an actual handgun ha ha

Haha, I have the same sort of thing. We had it from years ago and at the moment I'm using it trying to shoot a rogue mouse.

I'm told wooden bats are better...from a friend of a friend of the Kray family...

Gutted for you bud, hope they get what they deserve!! Breaking in and stealing is bad enough - but to injure the poor pooch? Unforgiveable!!

• Like 1

Haha, I have the same sort of thing. We had it from years ago and at the moment I'm using it trying to shoot a rogue mouse.

Any luck with that ha yeah going to invest in a Hurley give it to the mother to have ha

I'm told wooden bats are better...from a friend of a friend of the Kray family...

Gutted for you bud, hope they get what they deserve!! Breaking in and stealing is bad enough - but to injure the poor pooch? Unforgiveable!!

I know I don't mind the stuff that hasn't got to me as much as hitting my dog wit a metal object has

Nah little so and so is just living in the walls hadn't come put into the actual house for about a month now...

Nah little so and so is just living in the walls hadn't come put into the actual house for about a month now...

you sure its still alive??? could be dead

Oh it's alive alright... But next time I see him with a gun in hand I hope he won't be

Though I don't condone violence...................Pick Axe handles are the best ;-)

I read this and thought arseholes hope you get everything back and they get what's coming to them. Then I thought new seat leon lights maybe ;)

post-55675-141296241675_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

They could have nicked the car I guess!

They could have nicked the car I guess!

True but I highly doubt it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club