Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dmf Finally Packed In I Think

Jonah11

Did you get the traders name? Post it about online, make sure no-one else falls into the same trap! And of course if you got his number or email keep trolling him lol.

Must admit, this is why I paid by card this time though. As I got 'stung' just leaving a cash deposit with a part time trader last year, would hate to be in the position you are now though.

• Like 1

I would contact trading standards so this person cannot trade again, I know he will use another name but it will make them aware of the slimey git.

I would change the clutch as well.

If you don't have his name search the business name, the company register should have his details...

Thanks very much guys the advice has been amazing. learn buy mistakes so they say. Will definatly be going main dealer next time and havin my card handy. :-)

Definitely worth paying by card, must admit my mondeo was brought cash deposit and bank transfer as I don't have credit cards at the moment, but some people are just not worthy of running a business

• Like 1

Same here I don't have a credit card but will definatly be using some sort of bank transfer/debit card. :-)

• Like 1

I used a debit card as that's all I've got and still better than using cash.

You don't have to use a main dealer though, a good, well established independent should be fine, and also much cheaper than main dealer as well! I'd just avoid the randomers that pop up over night in a caravan with about 4 cars on their forecourt lol.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club