Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Kuga

fordmad12

Getting a 64 plate Titanium in 3 weeks, colour is the popular Frozen White.

The EcoSport is going.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

Any particular reason why the ecosport is going so soon?

Wasn't happy with it, but that's my view, very good on fuel, and comfortable to drive, coming from a Fiesta Zetec S which was fully loaded to a EcoSport Titanium which isn't, was the big let down, should've done my homework first on the EcoSport.

Don't get me wrong, the EcoSport is a very good choice for those who wish to get 'into' SUV's, especially when coming from a lower spec model.

The Kuga Titanium fulfils my needs

I've had my kuga titanium with a couple of options since mid September you won't be disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yep, I've got Appearance pack and rear park assist, a no cost option from the dealer

That Jammy I had to pay for the park assist, but yeah appearance pack free! Did you get a good trade in price for ecosport?

I'd lost a bit, that's why I had to stump up a biggish deposit, but hey, Ford Finance chucks in £1500 towards the deposit so that also helped :)

Yea defiantly always good, my mrs wants to swap her fiesta for an ecosport I'm guessing you wouldn't recommend?

The final cost is £2295, that includes, Frozen White (no cost), Appearence Pack, (no cost), rear park assist, (no cost), so I'm pleased with that :)

If she's got a basic Fiesta, then yes, get one, if not and she's got all the 'toys' on it, don't bother, because in Titanium guise it's just like having a Zetec. I liked the climate control, and the keyless entry, other then that it was pretty basic, although it was nice to drive, and comfortable.

Yeah I thought that, I drove a pre production model about a year ago but that was just a bit tinny for me!

Have to admit I like it in white and would have gone for that but that's what colour the fiesta is so didn't!

Is it the 2.0 tdci 2wd you have gone for?

Yes, it's the 2.0 TDCI 2wd version.

I really hope you like it mate would be good to get your thoughts after you get it

Well do.

After nine months in my beloved fiesta st2 its time for change. Kuga Titanium 2.0 2wd in frozen white. Iv not test drove it yet just wondering what it drives like? What mpg should i expect?

Collected the Kuga TDCI Titanium yesterday, and wow, what a motor, I can't believe it's so easy to drive. Now an extremely happy bunny

post-42544-141431111883_thumb.jpg

post-42544-141431114533_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

They're nice motors! Just got mine, 63 plate Titanium in Ginger ale. Hill assist, appearance pack and things I can't remember... DAB radio... apparently it was owned by a director at Gates Ford. Lovely motor though.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club