AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

benveyrak

New french ford streetka

4 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, I'm Ben, I'm French so excuse my poor English.

I'm currently driving a 2003 blue Ford Streetka, with the optional hard top during winter. I think it's the equivalent model of the luxury in Great Britain, because I have heating leather seats, 6CD player, AC. Even if I had several problems with this car, I really love it! when I get it last October, it has 36000km, and now it has 66000km, I have spent 4 months in Italy with this car, it was wonderful time!

I'm writing here because there's just a few streetka's in France and no club, or anything like this.

Stop talking, here are some pictures...

img0025red2.jpg

dscf4457.jpg

dscf4442q.jpg

dscf4456n.jpg

dscf4459.jpg

dscf4592.jpg

dscf4606.jpg

dscf4611f.jpg

Hi everybody, I'm Ben, I'm French so excuse my poor English.

I'm currently driving a 2003 blue Ford Streetka, with the optional hard top during winter. I think it's the equivalent model of the luxury in Great Britain, because I have heating leather seats, 6CD player, AC. Even if I had several problems with this car, I really love it! when I get it last October, it has 36000km, and now it has 66000km, I have spent 4 months in Italy with this car, it was wonderful time!

I'm writing here because there's just a few streetka's in France and no club, or anything like this.

Stop talking, here are some pictures...

img0025red2.jpg

dscf4457.jpg

dscf4442q.jpg

dscf4456n.jpg

dscf4459.jpg

dscf4592.jpg

dscf4606.jpg

dscf4611f.jpg

welcome ;)

Welcome to the club, very nice car and reg plate :D