Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Parcelfarce

Kye

This lot are perhaps the most useless bunch of clueless muppets I've ever come across!

I ordered some DRL's from Speedline for my Focus. I'm now on my forth failed delivery attempt, despite speaking to five different people on the phone since Monday and giving them all the same information.

It turns out as well that their drivers don't go out with a company phone or handheld computer thing to receive updated information.

How can such a large shipping firm get it so wrong?? I'[ve told them to stop the delivery attempts and that I'll drive to their central premises to collect the parcel. Someone is going to get ripped a new one

tomorrow afternoon.

if I have any say in it, I will never use Parcelforce again. :angry:

• Like 1

Doesn't seem overly organised!

Wouldn't say any couriers are much better though. I tend to sell a lot of car parts, meaning organising a lot of couriers...and tbh I've had bad experiences with all of them at some point!

Also, I'm currently waiting in for a delivery from Yodel24 (as in 24hr service, costing an extra ~£1) which was posted yesterday. I know they've still got an hour or so but I won't hold my breath on it arriving tonight lol!

They are abysmal to be sure.

I often get occasions when expected parcels don't arrive and no card left.

Royal Mail do exactly the same.

• Like 1

Also, I'm currently waiting in for a delivery from Yodel24

Yodel gets a bad rep sometimes but I've had occasions when parcels have arrived on a sunday.

You don't get that service from ParcelFarce and Royal Fail. :d

• Like 1

I haven't had any issues with parcelforce but I have had many with yodel and uk mail.

Many of the drivers will deliver on a Sunday to get their van empty and being self employed (some of them) it's happy days since they are paid per parcel.

• Like 1

Lol very true.

Last parcel I had from Yodel though, was £300 worth of tools (on half price deal but they don't know that lol). I waited in all day but then received delivery confirmation despite not receiving it.

Turned out they'd delivered to my neighbour...round the corner. And just left it in her hallway as she opened the door without even asking for a signature. Guess he must've been in a rush! :huh:

So I wont expect too much of them this time, if they get the house number right it'll be a good start! :lol:

• Like 1

Lmao that's yodel!

I sent a £1k radio control car with yodel - not my choice but the guy who bought it chose the courier. They managed to loose it! 100x50x50 box weighing around 25kg! Not exactly small.

It did turn up about a week later after numerous phone calls

TNT are awesome! (well my round is anyway!).

Unsurprisingly my parcel didn't arrive yesterday....reckon I can ask for the pound difference back as they didn't deliver on time? :rolleyes:

Lmao that's yodel!

I sent a £1k radio control car with yodel - not my choice but the guy who bought it chose the courier. They managed to loose it! 100x50x50 box weighing around 25kg! Not exactly small.

It did turn up about a week later after numerous phone calls

Give them a break stef they were only having a bit of fun with the remote control car :P just like UPS had a lot of fun with my 42inch led LG television they claimed i didnt enter my county in but it took them 2 weeks to tell me that after the 5th phone call to there call centre the guy finally said "yeah the driver went to clonard this morning but you estate isnt there" so I said "Clonard what county was your driver in?" he said "Wexford sir" I said "ah yeah it makes sense since the address I gave pixmania the site you got my address off was for CLONARD IN MEATH" total idiot tried to blame me but i didnt give UPS my address they got that from pixmania

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club