Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk2 1.6 Ti 115Ps, Short Shifter Question!

savagefocus

Hi All,

I am new here and I am currently looking at mods for my focus I know it's only a 1.6 non turbo but unfortunately insurance holds me back from the st insurance is nearly as much as the car, (due to points)

I have seen the short gear shifter you can get for the Focus st and was wondering if anyone has managed to fit one to a normal Focus or has found one made for a normal focus,

I am not after trying to make the car into a unrealistic 100000bhp car nor do I want to crash through Halfords for tatty bits just after making it as responsive as I can,

Any help on this would be brill

I am quite familiar with spanners and confident enough to have a crack at most things, I did see a page somewhere on here where someone had stripped there throttle body down and machined an extra 5 millimetres would anyone be able to shed some light on this process?

Thanks

Col

Ford Focus MK2 1.6 Ti-VVT 115ps

Fitted...

K&N cone filter

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club