Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Aitchess

Putting the squeeze on Squeeze

28 posts in this topic

Well guys I guess we'll just have to wait & see. I doubt we'd find much on the web in the way of any ST version just yet...and even if

Ford were planning one - they're hardly likely to publish any details just yet as the Zetec S is selling very well. If I was in the

market for a Zetec S...but knew an ST was coming next year - I'd probably hang fire for a while...which is exactly what Ford DON'T

want us to do!

Fair point Nightowl but I wanted to be the first to order a fully specced ST..............and then ponder over the colour!!

Only positive point about it is that I won't have Mrs Hedgepig nag nag nagging me about how long I haven't had this one!!! :lol:

Not that ladies nag of course......they just call it advising........ :P :lol:

I gotta say...

The more I look at this photo of my exact 'car to be' - I'm very happy that I chose Squeeze. I only ordered it around 4 weeks ago mind - so

I've still got (*yawn) soooooooooo long to wait yet. aargh4.gif

green_front.jpg