Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team Dynamics Vs Fiesta Mk7 17" Alloys

SJOttley

I currently have a MK7 fiesta zetec s which i bought with the 17" alloys however i also had some 17" gloss black team dynamics which are now on the car. However i can't decide whether i want to spray the standard alloys and put them back on or keep the dynamics?

What do you think?

Google images of the "fiesta metal" thus had the street pack alloys in gloss black as standard.

I think the standards do look good, the car is white so i was either going to do them black or a gun metal grey i just can't decided whether the standards will look better than the team dynamics.

which team dynamics? depends on type and colour. pro race 3 would look good. multi spoke just shows off how tiny the brakes are

Deam dynamics are probably lighter (weigh them ) = lower unsprung and rotating mass/ slightly better acceleration/ handling especially on bumpy roads

You could keep both sets and put winter tyres on 1 of the sets

Haven't got any photos of the car with the pro races on yet but they are the pro race 1.2 in gloss black.

Yeah I'd say the pro races are lighter than the standards. I was thinking of doing that but its just about storage at the moment if i can find a space for them i will most likely keep both sets if i can't i'll most likely be selling the set.

I had pro race 1.3 in anthracite on my old car, shame they weren't the same fitment for this one. They were half the weight of standard alloys without tyres

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club