Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mitch84

spare wheel

5 posts in this topic

hi

i decided to get a spare wheel yesterday for my mk7 fiesta , i was hearing that the spare wheel can cause the carpet floor to stick up about an inch with a spare wheel but i have had no such problems ,fits perfect

i got my spare from a fords service centre as they had 2 steel wheels in stock but they came without a tyre.

i got the steel wheel , jack and a nice exstendable wrench from them for £60 that was with privlidge scheme , i then went and got a used tyre fitted for £20 , might have paid a lot just for a spare wheel but i feel better knowing i have one and ive also got the gunk stuff still stuffed in the centre of the wheel under the boot carpet

Has anyone ordered a "spare" instead of the "tyre repair kit" when originally ordering their cars ??

If so did it come with a tyre ??

Has anyone ordered a "spare" instead of the "tyre repair kit" when originally ordering their cars ??

If so did it come with a tyre ??

of course it comes with a tyre,wouldnt be much use without one!

Its a smaller size then the main whels though.

dave

What happened to your tyre then Mitch84 - why did you have to buy your own ??

What happened to your tyre then Mitch84 - why did you have to buy your own ??

my zetec was a cancelled order in the fords showroom so the person who originally ordered proberly did not ask for a spare , im much happier now knowing i have a spare , was hoping to get it for nothing but fords dont seem to give away stuff for free , even if you have just spent 9k on a car :(