Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Dashboard Instruments Illuminated But Car Starts Ok

Wedge36

I am very much a novice to Ford Car Repairs and therefore any help would be greatly appreciated. I am having problems with my Ford Mondeo Titanium 2.0 Diesel (2009).When I attempted to start the vehicle this morning no dash instruments were illuminated whatsoever. The engine started ok and the car was driveable bar the fact that the indicators, speedometer and fuel indicator did not work. The windscreen wipers were constantly activated and could not be turned off. After 5 hours of this problem persisting and after restarting the engine some 10 times, the instruments restored themselves and the vehicle was safe to drive once more. Is anyone please able to help diagnose this problem as this has happened twice this week.

Regards,

Matt

It sounds like you need to drop the fusebox disconnect the looms, reconnect and check the fuses are valid

Thanks I will look into doing that. Cheers again.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club