Do Not Sell My Personal Information

After Market Intercoolers

supercmaxer

I'm after another intercooler and know that the st version will fit on the c max, are they identical just one for a st and one for the c max, are they different in terms of volume, or wider. ?

How easy is it to fit a after market one and to fit samco hoses ?

Please forgive me if I've lost some people in translation.

Which st? exact model/ capacity/ year of intercooler do you wish to fit and -

What model/ engine/ capacity (and fuel used!) c-max do you own?

You say you are after another intercooler, is the old one faulty or are you just looking for more power?

Have you done any(power enhancing) modifications already?

In general -

A different intercooler often does not make a big difference to power, sometimes it just increases lag, reducing power,

to get the best out of an intercooler, it often has to be carefully matched to the engine and set up (by people that know what they are doing ) with a custom remap and/or increased boost and other mods to make it worth the effort

Other mods like a remap (bluefin or high-end tuning box) (probably makes a bigger difference to power than everything els combined ), EGR delete, decat/ DMF delete etc are more benificial before considering a different intercooler

Which st? exact model/ capacity/ year of intercooler do you wish to fit and -

What model/ engine/ capacity (and fuel used!) c-max do you own?

You say you are after another intercooler, is the old one faulty or are you just looking for more power?

Have you done any(power enhancing) modifications already?

In general -

A different intercooler often does not make a big difference to power, sometimes it just increases lag, reducing power,

to get the best out of an intercooler, it often has to be carefully matched to the engine and set up (by people that know what they are doing ) with a custom remap and/or increased boost and other mods to make it worth the effort

Other mods like a remap (bluefin or high-end tuning box) (probably makes a bigger difference to power than everything els combined ), EGR delete, decat/ DMF delete etc are more benificial before considering a different intercooler

I Beileve it's he 2007 model st , engine size 2.5 unless they did a 2.0 version.

I have a 2.0tdci, mine isn't faulty just want more power but know that ifs it's too big it will increase lag, I have blanked of the EGR have no Dpf, and have a standard exhaust with the back box removed ( straight pipe fitted)

I Beileve it's he 2007 model st , engine size 2.5 unless they did a 2.0 version.

I have a 2.0tdci, mine isn't faulty just want more power but know that ifs it's too big it will increase lag, I have blanked of the EGR have no Dpf, and have a standard exhaust with the back box removed ( straight pipe fitted)

The the later (mk3) Focus STs have a 2.0L four-pot, the 2007 (Focus mk2) STs have a 2.5L straight 5 engine -

the intercooler has 2" (50mm) inlets and outlets,-

I have a Mondeo ST-TDCI intercooler, its about the same sze as a 2.5L ST intercooler, but has larger (57mm/ 2-1/4") inlets/ outlets, its a bit scabby but would clean up with some black paint

For you, i would take £20 + costs, (pm me, i could get pics and put it in the "selling" section if nesessary) the money you saved could go towards a remap

The the later (mk3) Focus STs have a 2.0L four-pot, the 2007 (Focus mk2) STs have a 2.5L straight 5 engine -

the intercooler has 2" (50mm) inlets and outlets,-

I have a Mondeo ST-TDCI intercooler, its about the same sze as a 2.5L ST intercooler, but has larger (57mm/ 2-1/4") inlets/ outlets, its a bit scabby but would clean up with some black paint

For you, i would take £20 + costs, (pm me, i could get pics and put it in the "selling" section if nesessary) the money you saved could go towards a remap

Would I be able to get the correct size hoses for it as I know the ends of the intercooler on mine are at different angles and what I have seen the mondeos intercoolers have straight inlet and outlet.

Mods and hoses mainly there aren't many around that are of the shelf unless they have been hiding somewhere lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club