Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yorkshire Dales Blast - Buttertubs Pass - Anyone Fancy This?

Philf1

We'd need a laptop to do the transfer, so it would probably be easier if you just bring a laptop if you have one. It could take a while to transfer all the footage though, it will probably be around 30GB.

It's handy that there's a Ford dealership next to where we're meeting, cos the satnav knows where every dealership in the country is :). Also handy if we're meeting there afterwards in case all the spirited driving breaks anything on our cars lol.

See you guys in the morning, is it just the three of us?

Yeah we'll have all the torque whenever we need it, but he'll have to keep his revs up.

he has plenty of torque just like ours he doesnt need to rev it much its fast but its not a car for cornering it has the tendency to bite if your not careful awsome car though

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I'm out guys sorry to leave last min. Been thinking its a long way to go for me weather crap lately I'm skint from holiday and works mad so I thought I'm gonna have to face facts it's not good idea to come. Look forward to seeing pics and I'll defiantly be at next one as was really looking forward to this. ;(

Don't worry Nath I thought it was probably a bit of a trek for you with the weather as it is, but definitely will be organising another one in the new year.

So guys that just leaves me, Tomo89 and Phil87 in our ST's and Toms mate Ross in his Clio v6. Weather should be dry and a little warmer from around 11am onwards so that looks promising.

Phil I will bring my laptop with me so we can at least try and upload the video.

he has plenty of torque just like ours he doesnt need to rev it much its fast but its not a car for cornering it has the tendency to bite if your not careful awsome car though

Yeah I'm sure it's an great car, looking forward to see how it goes compared to the STs :)

I'm out guys sorry to leave last min. Been thinking its a long way to go for me weather crap lately I'm skint from holiday and works mad so I thought I'm gonna have to face facts it's not good idea to come. Look forward to seeing pics and I'll defiantly be at next one as was really looking forward to this. ;(

No worries Nath, I know how a full day of driving can be a bad idea with fuel costs and money being tight.

Cheers guys have fun be safe and see you all at the next one.

It was a great day, thanks for organizing it Phil :)

I'll get a few photos up in a bit, but Toms will be much better because they were taken with a real camera instead of my cheap phone camera.

It was about 190 miles for me, £30 in fuel and 36.6 mpg, not bad :)

looked like a good day wish i would of come along but it probably would of been a trek for me as i live in liverpool plus i only have a zetec s so probs would of struggled to keep up haha.

looked like a good day wish i would of come along but it probably would of been a trek for me as i live in liverpool plus i only have a zetec s so probs would of struggled to keep up haha.

I'm sure you'd be ok in your black edition, it was more about the top speeds we got to (by which I mean 60 mph :P) and the cornering, just occasionally flooring it when you'd be left behind.

Love the pictures, I always take one of my car when I go ribblehead viaduct, you can get some great shots there!

36.9 mpg? You must have been taking it easy! :-p

That was overall including over an hour each way to the starting point, and some time stuck behind traffic. I'm sure once we got to the empty B roads it was a lot less :)

this was a great day i will sort the pictures out this coming week and post them up! they look awsome! :)

Yes a great day even the weather was good to us, bit of mist early on and on the tops buut that soon burnt off and we even got a bit of sun!

Love the pictures, I always take one of my car when I go ribblehead viaduct, you can get some great shots there!

Glynn

No taking it easy mate but as phil87 says the drive to and from helped boost the mpg. Next time we must measure just the country roads see what that comes out at.

If we can a few more interested I'll organise another one of these next year when the winters over. Also thinking of a North Wales trip Scott so you could come along that one starting off from Bala, Ffestiniog and the evo triangle. After that want to do South Wales around the black mountains.like Top Gear sounds like a busy year ahead.

Yeah the evo triangle is good. Try and do the next one on a Sunday so i can come!

Can only do Sundays when it's not footy season as I watch my daughter playing for Bradford City Womens team.

I had a go at putting a video together for YouTube last night, before noticing how utterly useless Windows Movie Maker is and giving up. I'll try and find some more suitable software this week and have another go.

Did you watch any of the footage Phil? If you want to laugh at us getting lost on that single track road I think that was at about 12:02, and about 50 seconds later is a really scary bit lol.

Yeh I saw it God knows why sat nav would take you down that road

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Tom are your photos ready to share yet? I'm looking forward to seeing them, currently using the one below as my wallpaper but would be much better to have one or yours.

IMG 20141129 140503582 HDR

Ive been really busy with work im working though them guys and i like them to be sorted in photoshop before i upload will get them done as soon as i can

Ok no worries. I still haven't found the time to edit a video together but will get that done at some point.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club