Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Armrest/storage

IRONTUSK

So I recently got a 2014 1.0 ecoboost and before I actually picked up the car I had decided to get an armrest.

I did a search on this forum and there are a few threads and found this one which looked very similar to one that someone had.

I have gone to fit it and realised it is going to make using the handbrake very difficult and frustrating.

My question is does anyone have an armrest which does not get in the way? or is there some kind of little storage box that can be bought which slots in to the same place and is used just for storage and not an armrest?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-MK7-VII-2008-2014-CENTRE-ARMREST-BLACK-LEATHERETTE-NEW-/261622792713?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3ce9ef0209

Sorry if I'm wrong but doesn't all fiestas after the facelift got a armrest built in already? (Facelift 12>)

No they don`t. Mine is a 2014 ecoboost zetec. It is the zetec S and titanium that could with armrest as standard.

How much is it to get the standard arm rest from Ford fitted? That one doesn't get in the way whatsoever on my ZS

It's about £250, someone on here bought one to fit in their mk7.

There was one on eBay last week for £110, the guy is breaking some STs some may have some more.

I have a Titanium 1.6 TDCI mk7 and got mine via my main dealer Evans Halshaw supplied and fitted for £89:00. Yes it makes applying the hand brake a bit different at first but you do get used to it after a while. In hindsight I would have just bought it and fitted myself but wasnt sure what mods would be required on the centre console. Lifts the interior and also is quite comfortable on long journeys

I have a Titanium 1.6 TDCI mk7 and got mine via my main dealer Evans Halshaw supplied and fitted for £89:00. Yes it makes applying the hand brake a bit different at first but you do get used to it after a while. In hindsight I would have just bought it and fitted myself but wasnt sure what mods would be required on the centre console. Lifts the interior and also is quite comfortable on long journeys

Do you have a picture of that at all? Out of interest which Evans Halshaw did you get it from?

Yip, that's what I've done in my Mk 7. Can't beat the OEM version IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Thanks for that!

I have made an inquiry for the armrest/center console :)

Wee tip you might wait a while to hear from them a would just call them about it they get back to you within a hour

ime the standard ford arm rest is actually uncomfortable in the ST, the side bolsters are too big and it's very hard to actually use it, when you do the bolsters are warping your body, needs to be a few inches further forward imo.

OEM version is pants.

It’s rock hard and postioned too far back, you need a forearm of an orangutan for it to be useful.
And for Titanium models, it should be swathed in leather.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club