Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Zetec S Cobra Sports Exhaust System

konyo4

I'm thinking of getting a Cobra Sports Exhaust System for 2011 Zetec S.

On there website they have two kits available, one is a 'Flex Type' & the other 'Non-Flex Type'. Whats the difference between those two? Also I'm not sure if the kit comes with a modified rear diffuser? So I'm guessing I'd have to cut mine down to fit the exhaust as the tips come out the rear diffuser. Currently mine sit behind it as it's a standard system.

Have a look at mine i have one check my thread out, bunper doesn't need cutting at all the flex type is for the Zetec edition and under the NOn flex is for the zetec s n st hope it hopes

And no you don't get a new diffusor

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Checked your profile, can't see your thread as it only shows your last recent 4.

It should be in my signature under every post, but if not go into the project section and its call my fez named melissa

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Awesome thank you. Not sure I like how it sits under the rear diffuser actually so will likely go for the mountune kit that tucks in th diffuser you get with the kit.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club