Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rain-X Or Alternative

Albabarn

Hey folks, finally got my focus on Sat. I used Rain-X a fair bit on my old punto, I was wondering if anyone knew of a better alternative that I could have use?

If there aren't any then that's fine, still got half a bottle left in the garage :-)

Cheers!

You don't say which product or for what application, but read this. This might also be interesting, if you know anywhere that sells their products (I don't).

I use Krystal clear by greased lightning it works as a glass cleaner as well as making the glass slippery when wet lol, though it will only do the same job as rain x will, I'd just stick to what you are already familiar with

Halfrauds do a rainX equivalent. Not bad but I've not found a better one than Rain X yet. Cracking stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi has anyone used the rain-x anti fog stuff and had any joy seemed to make mine worse

Yeah - I have.

Doesn't do much up front, and the rear screen it was totally ineffective.

It has worked to a small degree on the side windows. I think the heating elements might affect it

So practically useless then I used the rain ex spray but I think my washer fluid mixed badly with it went very streaky my fluid is -20 Halfords pre mix 5 litre yellow works well usually

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club