Do Not Sell My Personal Information

local scroats

ASHMAN

I have decided to pay for the respray of the nearside myself.Only just changed insurance company.The car will be away for 2 days.The incident as made front page news in the local paper,they have only mentioned 1 street and around the same amount of cars were damaged in our street. [you may have noticed I have gone from calling it my car to calling it the car :( ]Thanks for all your messages much appreciated.

Gutted for you mate as this has happened to me before in exactly the same circumstances.

I don't blame you deciding to pay for it yourself as it goes against you even though it's not your fault.

Doesn't make you feel any better though......

Oh god that's awful! Makes me so mad, people can be so utterly vile sometimes. Scum the lot of them!! As I've said before on another thread, it's one thing dinging a car yourself but other people doing it makes you sick!! Really feel for you mate :(

Check your Insurance policy - I had my last car keyed and my policy said if your car was subject to vandalism and you have a police incident number your no claims bonus is not affected. Fortunately I also had a nil excess.

I actually feel sick looking at that. My car was keyed a few weeks ago. Nothing as bad as yours though. Its just sickening that you work hard for your stuff and then someone comes along and does that. Hope you get it sorted but its a shame that you have to pay for it when it isnt your fault.

Check your Insurance policy - I had my last car keyed and my policy said if your car was subject to vandalism and you have a police incident number your no claims bonus is not affected. Fortunately I also had a nil excess.

Cheers,already been down this route,nothing doing . <_<

Unfortunately the new fiesta is like showing a red rag to a bull.

This was my last car

Its the !Removed! with the hat. Haven't got a clue what the other people are doing

What a silly little !Removed! why do they do this if i ever caught any one !Removed! with my car they would be kissing there life goodbye i just cant understand scroats are dicks.

Cheers,already been down this route,nothing doing . <_<

What a bummer :(

This thread is absolutely shocking, it's just heart breaking, them doing it to any car, but a gorge new Fiesta :( it's disgusting they're getting away with it =/ they're SCUM through and through, and they'll all get their comeuppence eventually, and the sooner the better!

Some scumbag broke in our house when out shopping yesterday. Police think they was in the house when we came back and legged it out the back window. Laptop was in the middle of the bedroom floor with all the wires, OH hair straighteners, playstation had been moved, bedroom draws left open. strange thing is only a sansa mp3 player that was next to the PC is missing. There was money on show, game consoles, PSP, cameras, printers, monitors, all the usual electrical goods. Had them round today checking for prints as it was 4pm when I phoned the police (POETS day), no prints found, apparently criminals wear glove when they break into houses. I think I've been set up by the neighbors as they seem to have disappeared for the weekend (wasn't me officer I was away on holiday). Better be careful what I say, don't want to end up in court for something libelous.

I've even got them an alibi

I tell you I didn't do it 'Cause I wasn't there Don't blame me, it just isn't fair You listen to their side Now listen to mine Can't think of a story

Sure you'll find me sometime Now pass the blame and don't blame me Just close your eyes and count to three (One two three)

Then I'll be gone and you'll forget The broken window, t.v. set It wasn't me either, I'm just his mate He told me to stand here and watch the gate

I've got a wife and three kids you know They'll tell you I'm straight, at least I think so I'm as honest as the day is long,

The longer the daylight, the less I do wrong Now pass the blame and don't blame me Just close your eyes and count to three (One two three)

Then I'll be gone and you'll forget The broken window, t.v. set Pass the blame and don't blame me Just close your eyes and count to three

(One two three) Then I'll be gone and I'll forget That what you give is what you get... Pass the blame and don't blame me

Just close your eyes and count to three (One two three)

Then I'll be gone and you'll forget The broken window, t.v. set Pass the blame and don't blame me

Just close your eyes and count to three (One two three) Then I'll be gone and I'll forget That what you give is what you get...

crime can't crack it's self :mellow::lol::wacko:

POETS day: p!ss off early tomorrow's Saturday :lol: :D :P

They didn't manage to steel my sense of humour.

They might not has stolen anything but just being in your house without being invited, searching through your stuff is bad enough.

That's just shocking, you must be so stressed wondering what they are going to do next.

• 2 weeks later...

Next instalment. Neighbours brother staring at me in the back garden, shouts over "what you looking at. Have you got a problem with me"

I reply your sister says" you are going to smash my head in, so lets have it then". After a couple of mins I compose myself, come in and turn my mp3 player onto microphone and record the "argument" lasted about 10 Mins. Ending up with 4 of them ( 2 "boys" and 2 female) shouting abuse at me. About an hour later Plod knocks on my door accusing me of threatening behaviour.

They phoned the Police saying I pulled I knife and said "I going to stuff this up your ar$£". Plod listened to the recording and knew they was bull$H!ting. I'll try and upload the "convesation to" U tube when I have more time. What annoys me, is that scumbags can say what they want and you have to defend yourself.