Do Not Sell My Personal Information

here she goes

celticrsmith

;) Celtic that is stunning !!! Loving the white badges too, really sets it off !

identical to mine mate, looks class.

really like the white badges, uve got me tempted!

thanks. just picked her up today. i traded in my astra coupe turbo so the power loss is a shame, but the cars more for the gf than me so all is well.

Great to see someone else has gone for the black/white badges - they look great.

If I were you, next on my list of things to do would be to replace the indicator bulbs and get some new plates without the dealer logo on.

Great to see someone else has gone for the black/white badges - they look great.

If I were you, next on my list of things to do would be to replace the indicator bulbs and get some new plates without the dealer logo on.

yes, de-tango-ing is on my list. i have no idea which bulbs to get though, so any help would be appreciated.

ive got a private plate which i took off my last car but the gf wants to keep the '09' status for now lol keeping up with the jones' and all that stuff lol

Cars looks great. The new Ford badge, is it a sticker that sticks onto the original badge or does it replace the badge.

Cars looks great. The new Ford badge, is it a sticker that sticks onto the original badge or does it replace the badge.

no, its just a sticker. i was really quite sceptical at 1st as i would have liked a complete new badge that would replace it. i used a hairdryer and took my time positioning it. looks good now and with the heat, i could make sure it fitted perfectly.

just done the centre caps for the wheels and these too i was sceptical about as the centre caps have quite a curve to them. but now theyre on, im very happy with them. only thing im not too happy with is the steering wheel badge...im gona have to either rip it off or try re-centering it.

no, its just a sticker. i was really quite sceptical at 1st as i would have liked a complete new badge that would replace it. i used a hairdryer and took my time positioning it. looks good now and with the heat, i could make sure it fitted perfectly.

just done the centre caps for the wheels and these too i was sceptical about as the centre caps have quite a curve to them. but now theyre on, im very happy with them. only thing im not too happy with is the steering wheel badge...im gona have to either rip it off or try re-centering it.

Can we see more pictures :)

Love the car!! Such a nice spec :P Jealous...

Can we see more pictures :)

Love the car!! Such a nice spec :P Jealous...

thanks and yeah. i shall get some more pics of her tomorrow. these will have all the badges on them. im quite tempted to debadge the back aswell. i might leave the zetec s and remove the fiesta. anyone know if they are held on with pins or just sticky stuff?

thanks and yeah. i shall get some more pics of her tomorrow. these will have all the badges on them. im quite tempted to debadge the back aswell. i might leave the zetec s and remove the fiesta. anyone know if they are held on with pins or just sticky stuff?

They have sticky backs. I got a Cooper one for my cat bowl when I worked at BMW!

just sticky tape, get the hair dryer out again! :P

btw i fitted my steering wheel badge and it didnt cover all the blue, in any postion! may need a slightly larger one to fit perfect.

just sticky tape, get the hair dryer out again! :P

btw i fitted my steering wheel badge and it didnt cover all the blue, in any postion! may need a slightly larger one to fit perfect.

aye, same here. they seem to be just a tad too small. i might slid it up a little as youll never see the bottom of it but i tend to look down on the steering wheel and it sticks out to me(cause i fitted it lol)

Looking very nice, just debadged mine the other week too. ;)

It looks lovely, I have white with chrome badges on mine and I have also debadged except for the mountune badge, looks much better in my opinion. So are you enjoying driving her?

And did you ever take those pics Michelle???

And did you ever take those pics Michelle???

rofl - mmmm no, but I have a good excuse, when I went to see my newborn neice I left my camera at my bruvs house and not been back to get it yet, im off to see take that this afternoon at wembley stadium and I cant even take any pics of the boys grrr

They have sticky backs. I got a Cooper one for my cat bowl when I worked at BMW!

I bet you had the most powerful cat bowl in the UK!!!! :lol:

You should see the John Cooper Works litter tray! :D

just found that a memory stick in the usb port works and we can use the s/wheel controls aswell. bonus indeed as its less messy and looks alot tidier

Yeah LOL, I named him after the Mini Cooper. Me and my dad took a new mini to France before they were released. We were proberbly one of the first people to take one out of the UK.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club