Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

BRING BACK THE STOCKS AND HANGING

vinnyvangough

Would you want the stocks and gallows returned?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want the Stocks and Gallows returned?

• YES, Stocks and Gallows
    • Just Stocks
    • Just Gallows
    • NO, neither of them
    • I am a drug addicted thieving git and i dont wanna be put in the stocks but i want to keep breaking in and damaging your car.

Who would want the stocks and gallows to be brought back?

All the dirty thieving drug addicted scum should be put in the stocks and left for 24 hours.

All thosepeople could laugh at them and throw veggies at them again lol.

If you get put in the stocks 3 times the next step would be the gallows to be anged.

I would def be up for bringing this back. Its a shame all the !Removed! do-gooders would never allow it.

Plus we are prob out numbered by drug addicted thieving scum anyway so even if it was put to vote we'd get out voted lol.

Too Right!!! bring them back, should have stocks right in the center of every town and city in the UK. But where i am in Reading we would need a massive area just for it, its full of skum like that!! Would love to be able to throw tomatoes and eggs (possibly hard boiled) at the skum that broke into my car and nicked my headrest with the screen in BUT forgot the box thingy under the seat to make it work!! Dumb... errrmm..... muppets!!! all they probably wanted it for was to sell it to buy a bit of wackey backey!!! Thing is with hanging, i think its a mint idea, BUT i know they deserve it, but i couldnt watch!! however if they knew they could get hung for it then the probably wont do it in the first place, and if they do then.... they deserve it because they are so thick!!

totally agree, a local wacky baccy !Removed! cut himself on the window he had smashed to burgle a house, then sued the owner for compensation and won. the law and justice system is a total !Removed!. bring back the stocks and make sure the tomatoes are still in the tins. also drink drivers should never hold a licence again.

Well said all of you

totally agree, a local wacky baccy !Removed! cut himself on the window he had smashed to burgle a house, then sued the owner for compensation and won. the law and justice system is a total !Removed!. bring back the stocks and make sure the tomatoes are still in the tins. also drink drivers should never hold a licence again.

Thats wrong that how can some little scum bag break into your home or car hurt them selfs and sue you for compensation when they shouldnt be doing it in the first place the law is a load of !Removed!. if they did bring back stocks i would do more than throw tomatoes i would a brick and make sure it hits them good and drink drivers i agree 100% they should not get there licence back ever again beacuse the end of the day drink drivers kill the law is not the law no more.

i total agree with stocks and gallows but i need to point out this to you guys people who take wackey baccy wont be the ones to break into your cars as the are all sitting at home stuffing there face and too stoned to even comprehend how to break a car window i think you will find its crack and smack heads that will do that they would even sell there grandmother for a fix so send them to the stocks and gakkows and hang them high excuse the punn :ph34r:

I had a drug dealer living next door to me a couple of years ago. One night I'd been on the sauce and I snapped - went after him with baseball bat but he wouldn't come out to play til his mates turned up. By that time I'd got bored and gone in. Police came and arrested ME for being drunk. Dealing drugs is OK though? :huh:

He later threatened my g/f with an axe. His house got raided soon after and he got 2 months for threatening behaviour and 2 months for drugs offences. He was back dealing again in less than 6 weeks. :angry:

Oh, and he keyed my car all down the driver's side and slashed two tyres. I'm biding my time as an opportunity will no doubt present itself one day. I don't forget easy.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club