Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk7.5 Titanium 1.0 Ecoboost Project

Paramanic

Looks great so far. What is the ride like on the alloys? I assume they are 17s? 

Wow, that actually looks amazing! 

@CookieM

AMAZING! deep low sound not too loud till i put it under hard acceleration then sounds very similar to a rally car :O a was surprised a had them put 2 silencers on the car to quiet it down :D 

I AM :D the chrome is getting painted same colour as the car and the chrome on the windows are getting wrapped black :) im only half way on mods for outside still got a lot to do :D but i am going to ford fair :D 

I'd go black on the back too!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On 20 May 2016 at 10:07 PM, Wheels93 said:

Depends on your insurer and the younger you are the higher the chance would probably be a yes

Didn't realise it was a thread I was looking at the start sorry man 

On 20 May 2016 at 5:43 PM, Paramanic said:

Here is the link to the place that done my exhaust they have actual pics of the System from under the car its a work of art! 

Looking good fella, you just need to dig deep and fund the rest of the body kit so it looks complete but that will take time no doubt

Apart from it having 2 more doors than I'd ever have, this has the potential to be really nice in the future 

It would look nice without the chrome on the back as it now looks out of place along with that Fiesta badge (just my opinion) 

On 5/21/2016 at 4:17 PM, opr said:

Looks great so far. What is the ride like on the alloys? I assume they are 17s? 

The ride is like on the rails its really good they are 17s and only on 40s but getting new tyres in next week odd moving them to 45s (just to protect from potholes better just incase) 

On 5/23/2016 at 1:00 PM, Tom-B64 said:

Wow, that actually looks amazing! 

Thanks @Tom-B64

On 5/23/2016 at 10:21 PM, CookieM said:

I'd go black on the back too!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

a will upload pics the now to see what i have recently done to compliment the rear more :) 

On 5/26/2016 at 0:16 PM, fraserrg said:

Hi mate,

Car is lovely. Did you fit the induction kit yourself? 

Thinking about getting Mountune stuff for my car. 

yeah i did :) was very easy too just a bit niggly at some points would suggest lifting car up at front for the Boost hoses :) 

14 hours ago, 666Damian666 said:

Looking good fella, you just need to dig deep and fund the rest of the body kit so it looks complete but that will take time no doubt

Apart from it having 2 more doors than I'd ever have, this has the potential to be really nice in the future 

It would look nice without the chrome on the back as it now looks out of place along with that Fiesta badge (just my opinion) 

Thanks @666Damian666 :) you will be pleased with the next post of pics then wont ye :P exactly what i thought also and I am digging deep should be done before ford fair :D with full body kit :) 

On 5/21/2016 at 2:09 AM, Dan P said:

+1

The car's looking fantastic (although I'm not entirely convinced about the eyebrows) and those wheels look great.

@Dan P eyebrows maybe some better pics will sort you out there not really for close ups but a little further away the car looks Mean 
i was following a focus st who slowed down and went behind me as i went into local supermarket he asked me what i did to front as he said the eyes of the car looked angry when i was behind him with the DRL following the line of the eyebrows :) 

UPDATED PICS :D 

Eyebrows first 

13313519_1112143362183175_969103993_o.jpg
13340667_1112142788849899_601116258_o.jpg
13313796_1112142782183233_79898757_o.jpg
sorry this last one was blurred 2bf ma missus took the pic and she had a few :P 

No Chrome! 
took the fiesta badge off and wrapped my chrome carbon fiber :) also put on gel badges that GingerFlame made :) 
13340647_1112142785516566_1398434392_o.jpg

Now do I keep rear like this or get it painted blue same as my car? 

• Like 3

Amazing car mate. Absolutely transformed! You should invest in a front splitter! Also where abouts in scotland you from pal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, fraserrg said:

Amazing car mate. Absolutely transformed! You should invest in a front splitter! Also where abouts in scotland you from pal?

Thanks mate and nah going for some thing different ;) 
Motherwell bud wbu? 

Motherwell bud wbu? 

Look forward to seeing that! And Edinburgh mate! Not too far

1 minute ago, fraserrg said:

Motherwell bud wbu? 

Look forward to seeing that! And Edinburgh mate! Not too far

not far at all :D probs will see ye about a few events coming up and im at scottish car show too :D 

Where did you buy the rear bumper with Rs diffuser, I seen one on puma speed but the description an photos suggest it is just literally the diffuser with spats attached either side not an entire bumper like yours. 

1 hour ago, Paramanic said:

not far at all :D probs will see ye about a few events coming up and im at scottish car show too :D 

Drop me a message when you hear about any events near by. 

From the pixs, I actually quite like the carbon rather than chrome and would keep that to be different from it being colour coded 

Looks really nice in general now from the back, if you follow that on with side skirts and a RS front bumper, you might have a contender for the best 5 door Fiesta on here (sorry Willy) 

• Like 1

De-chroming FTW! I like the boot handle... Given the diffuser and wiper are also dark it fits in well.

Those eyebrows do look mean - they look great in that first shot but I'm not quite a convert yet!

When James fits the full body kit, then I'll concede my lead :p

2016-05-01 14.44.09_zpslbbdbvni.JPG

rear crop_zpsi2eiggpq.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2016 at 2:09 PM, Taylor22 said:

Where did you buy the rear bumper with Rs diffuser, I seen one on puma speed but the description an photos suggest it is just literally the diffuser with spats attached either side not an entire bumper like yours. 

http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/ buddy :P 

On 6/1/2016 at 2:10 PM, fraserrg said:

Drop me a message when you hear about any events near by. 

@fraserrg will do buddy if you have fb look for me Paramanic

On 6/1/2016 at 5:42 PM, 666Damian666 said:

From the pixs, I actually quite like the carbon rather than chrome and would keep that to be different from it being colour coded 

Looks really nice in general now from the back, if you follow that on with side skirts and a RS front bumper, you might have a contender for the best 5 door Fiesta on here (sorry Willy) 

ive heard a few say it i initially wanted it painted but am starting to like the carbon 2bh :P Well good news! rest of kit goes on before ford fair! ordered front today 4 new tyres and sideskirts from ford  GLAD I SAVED UP! from last year

On 6/1/2016 at 10:12 PM, Dan P said:

De-chroming FTW! I like the boot handle... Given the diffuser and wiper are also dark it fits in well.

Those eyebrows do look mean - they look great in that first shot but I'm not quite a convert yet!

yeah am not for the chrome either 2bh too erm well not ma kinda thing haha 
cheers well should see them driving behind you with lights on ma cousin said it looked very angry haha

On 6/5/2016 at 1:15 AM, Willy said:

2016-05-01 14.44.09_zpslbbdbvni.JPG

Well @Willy get ready :P full bodykit going on during week of the 4th of july! :D 

gonna try and get intercooler and sports cat after or during ford fair then car can run 180ps :D 

• Like 1

On 05/06/2016 at 1:15 AM, Willy said:

My dad wants the ST diffuser and exhaust done on his car, only thing is, Halfords have discontinued the tip :sad:

On 01/06/2016 at 11:05 AM, Paramanic said:

Took the fiesta badge off and wrapped my chrome carbon fiber :) also put on gel badges that GingerFlame made :) 
13340647_1112142785516566_1398434392_o.jpg

Now do I keep rear like this or get it painted blue same as my car? 

Looking good with that colour, definately suits it without the chrome, it would best interesting to see the diffuser in blue, but something would be telling me to keep it black!

Keep the diffuser black it looks amazing as it is, having it done blue would ruin it imo!

as said looking great from the back now you have de badged/ chromed it and I would also keep it black as full body colour would ruin it. cant wait to see the side skirts and front all finished

On 6/16/2016 at 10:22 AM, Iam2deck said:

Keep the diffuser black it looks amazing as it is, having it done blue would ruin it imo!

On 6/16/2016 at 10:45 AM, b4zz said:

as said looking great from the back now you have de badged/ chromed it and I would also keep it black as full body colour would ruin it. cant wait to see the side skirts and front all finished

When i was saying to colour code it i wasnt meaning the diffuser i was meaning the chrome next to the badge lol leave it carbon or paint it body colour lol 

ps got new goodies in sideskirts come tomorrow 
13441678_1122478451149666_1742337319_o.jpg

• Like 4

It looks all go, gunna look good

Wow this is going to be one of a kind!

Are you getting the styling kits made or doing it yourself?

wow your going to have one nice looking fiesta once the front bumper and skirts are on. I now cant wait to see the end result.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club