Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Facelift Mk7.5 Mud Flaps

deziie3

Hey can anyone help me as anyone fitted mud flaps to their mk7.5

If someone as hopefully you are reading this and can help a guy out by telling me where you got them from and maybe a good guide how to fit them

Can you order any off ebay do you know?

Yes, search "fiesta ST rallyflapz"

No but, seeing as the misses seems to drive on rally stages, judging by the muck on it I might invest in some for the winter.

Haha I don't want it to look to chavi but reason I want them is I'm fed up of her getting mucky after a day drive would you be buying yours from the link you sent me?

Possibly, if you look at the photos on most ads they use the car so I think they come from the same place.

There was some on a US site that looked better, I'll try to find a link.

Its a shame ford don't make any proper plastic ones as can't help think those flaps just loom cheap on the car without being an exact color match

Why can't you fit them to cars with side skirts? has anyone tried...? I fitted them to my gf's titanium so no side skirts but in the instructions it talked about removing the end plates if your car has them... so does that mean side skirt end plates?

You could at least fit the rears anyway... I am put off those universal ones that are advertised for our cars as they look pikey

I want the front on mostly it's the side of my car that gets hits with all the mud if I went to a ford dealer would they be able to sort me out as anyone with a zetec s fitted mud flaps? Haha

These are the ford mudflaps

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_fiesta_front_mudflaps_set_f_1531631_c_1101.htm

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_fiesta_rear_mudflaps_set_2012_f_1531632_c_1101.htm

They don't fit cars with skirts as the are moulded to fit around the standard sill,you could try and trim them yourself though, the rears are the same in that they are moulded to fit the standard bumper not the bumper with the extensions on .

Its a Shane no one knows who makes the ford mud flaps as I bet that supplier could make an easy tweek and flaps would fit and look decent as well.

I think ford make them, they've never made different flaps for any cars with side skirts ( RS, ST or ZS) I'm sure they could if they wanted to there's definitely a market but it's obviously not as big as the non skirted cars.

I'm going to go see a ford dealer tomorrow see what they say what's my option for mud flaps then if they cant help? them rally ones you need to drill holes in your plastic and bait in metal-.- I'd like just to keep her clean for more then a day haha

I know that a website called "PerformanceCreations" does the mud flaps for your car but they are £70

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yeah, there the rallyflapz ones that have already been linked to.