Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting Video

JAR897

Hey guys!

So, iv'e been surfing the tubes, and came accross this video:

What I noticed is that the seats are leather with white stitching, like the leather pack form the titanium. The car also has the chrome window sils and some other things which make me think it is a titanium. However, the seat's look more sporty than the normal titanium ones, almost like the Zetec S ones?

Any Idea's whats going on here? (Could just be because they are american, but i thought everything was pretty much the same?)

No cruise control. Do all titaniums come with cruise control?

Yea its a standard. So that means this car must be a Zetec. So the question still stands, is that what the 'normal' leather apolstered seats look like?

Just looked at fiesta book, No option for any sports seats. strange

Titanium with the X Pack (or whatever they call it the other side of the pond) and it is clearly a 5 doos so not going to be the Zetec S.

And you'll find out soon enough JAR what the X Pack looks like . . .oh the impatience of youth! LOL

I would assume that the specs of the American cars are different - so it could be a Titanium which isn't spec'd with cruise control over there, or a Zetec and they offer leather as an option.

WHAT are those stickers all about? :lol:

Regardless - they're not sports seats. The wings on the Zetec S seats are much much bigger.

WHAT are those stickers all about? :lol:

Yeah I though that - and the snot nosed kids seemed to like them!! He buys one of the best looking small cars that has been produced in years in, in my own humble opinion, the best colour to stand out in a crowd, and then ruins it with a cheap cut ot of some city from the Good Old U S of A

I've seen a couple of youtube vids and that cityscape decal seems to be everywhere! The first time I saw it I thought the car was very dirty but alas, it's a bit more permanent than that.

Maybe if I put a cut out of the Worthing 'city scape' (zimmer frames, cripple carriages and walking sticks included) and posted a video they might get the idea and take theirs off too.

OH second thoughts, they are American and might think it is cute . . . AARRGGGHhhhhh do they have no taste? Well I guess they have some as they brought the fiesta in the first place!

Maybe if I put a cut out of the Worthing 'city scape' (zimmer frames, cripple carriages and walking sticks included) and posted a video they might get the idea and take theirs off too.

OH second thoughts, they are American and might think it is cute . . . AARRGGGHhhhhh do they have no taste? Well I guess they have some as they brought the fiesta in the first place!

Perhaps they think choosing the Fiesta is in too much good taste and they feel they're letting the side down so they tack an the tacky stickers.

I read somewhere recently that US versions of the Fiesta will have a turbo option.