Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Bought A White Zetec S Tdci!! :)

jess93x

Hiya!!

im new to this forum so still trying to get the hang of it!

Ive recently bought a white zetec s tdci!! which is so awesome!!

Im getting the windows tinted next week to make it look even nicer!

And looking to buy some new alloys, maybe the ST ones which are on the new models? ANy one have any suggestions?

How it looks now!

imagejpg1_zps1141da1b.jpg

Welcome, and I love my ST alloys they look mint but dredding the day the curb meets them :/

Welcome, and I love my ST alloys they look mint but dredding the day the curb meets them :/

Your st looks lush! Wish I could afford an ST!! I've already curbed one of my alloys! Typical women driver :(

Yeah the ST is a lovely motor. Well looks just like yours minus the alloys but yours will look perfect I'm sure. The rear tinted windows do look lovely with the White car, really set it off. You still got those wind defectors on too?

Yeah I bet it's fun to drive!! I'm getting my windows tinted Wednesday. Only costing £100 and a free valet so can't be bad! And yeah the wind deflectors are still on! :)

Well I've only got 140 miles on the clock so not even put my foot down in it yet, but looking forward to the day I do

Then hopefully when I have 1500 miles on it there's a mountune 215 pack that im hoping is worth while.

A remap to about 215 bhp, and an air filter. But it's ford approved so it dosent void the warranty.

Hopefully makes it sound nicer too!

It's about £600 a little bit more expensive than other remaps but I guess that's a price you pay to save the warrenty. So anymore plans for yours? I'm just trying to find an excuse to go out in mine today, Mabie I should go town or something

I had my windows done today and look pretty awesome! I'm now looking at getting the front and rear lights tinted..

bet it looks a million times better with the tinted windows, going to put a photo up?

take it your pleased with them.

Yeah it looks so much better! I'll put a pic up tomorrow! It's a bit dark now so won't be able to see lol

Apart from your front bits different! And is a 64 plate ;) will u keep a look out for any st alloys for me please there isn't any on eBay or gumtree :(

Well its my first car i have ever brought from new!

My last car i only had for 2 months only planned on having a cheap car then i fell in love with this.

And managed to find mk7 ST alloys £300 for a set in Kent.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rims-tyres/ford-fiesta-grey-st-alloys-17-inch-mk7/1086058716

After cleaning and detailing it!

Find deflectors fitted too

imagejpg3_zpse9d9ec5f.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsf2a0ce86.jpg

Ill put photos of it with tinted windows another day ;)

X

Here's some pictures of my new tinted windows :)

Very happy with these!

imagejpg1_zps3fc3b7fa.jpg

imagejpg1_zps8f669634.jpg

Modifications I'm thinking of doing:

- tint front and back lights

- de tango indicators

- buy 17-18" alloys

- possibly lower a little

- white/chrome ford badges

Looking good,

Not sure about tinted lights though think they look good as they are with the White :)

Thinking of things for mine now tempted with a milltek exhaust make it sound sweet.

Then mabie get my washer jets painted white to blend in with the bonnet.

with all your planned mods dont forget to tell insurance company B)

Looking good,

Not sure about tinted lights though think they look good as they are with the White :)

Thinking of things for mine now tempted with a milltek exhaust make it sound sweet.

Then mabie get my washer jets painted white to blend in with the bonnet.

Yeah im not sure abot tinted lights either, my boyfreind suggested it!!!

yeha thats a good idea about the washer jets!

That's a nice looking ZS :). The ST alloys would look great, but I'm not sure if you'd want the Rado Grey ones or the standard colour (same colour as yours). They should be the same size so your tyres should fit them.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club