Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta St-3 Frozen White

tomo89

I doubt i'd have the orange interior with a blue motor as well, probably why they didn't let you have it :P

the wait will take ages but its worth every second :D

I think it would look good lol. Orange badge inlays and orange wing mirrors :)

I think it would look good lol. Orange badge inlays and orange wing mirrors :)

You might as well go for an Orange roof too, then it'll be an ST Orange Edition :P

Sounds hideous imo, may as well get the wheels orange and add transformer badges whilst at it.

• Like 1

Haha, bit far,

just thought the seats and that would make the blue really stand out,.

they clearly didnt have the image i did though lol..

they were like NO.. we dont do that :(

I'm sure you can, someone else on here had similar but it's just a tick box at the time of ordering that's for grey or orange ( red I suppose it should be ) there was nothing listed on the order form that stated it was certain colours only, Fords website doesn't say so either.

Should troll them and tell them to send it back and re so it with Orange / red.

I think it's just one of those things where Ford decide what colour schemes you can have and that's that. For example you can have a Fiesta with a black body and red roof, but you can't have one with a pink bonnet and brown spoiler (thank god).

They should have done Chromaflair like the old TVR's, I'd of paid another £2k for that, looks epic!

Catching up on the post count Phil.

Whoever has the most by the end of 2015 wins a beer? ( I'll probably be banned by then )

They should have done Chromaflair like the old TVR's, I'd of paid another £2k for that, looks epic!

Catching up on the post count Phil.

Whoever has the most by the end of 2015 wins a beer? ( I'll probably be banned by then )

Challenge accepted :). I think I just reply to too many random threads to be honest, when I checked the forum this morning I had 70 notifications that built up since Friday :o

I went into ford and they ordered a whole new unit to try solve it but now there is no rattle at all wonder if they put templet fix until new part comes then it will probs start again :/

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yes, and it detects when the rattle has been "fixed" and then a secondary rattlebox activates somewhere else in the car haha. Such as just behind my right ear, I think that's something to do with the seatbelt which someone else mentioned tends to rattle.

Yep I got that B pillar rattle Phil but waiting till first service so car only has to be off the road for one day.

Yep I got that B pillar rattle Phil but waiting till first service so car only has to be off the road for one day.

I'm thinking the same. Also getting condensation in both headlights but it seems to have disappeared today. Might start a thread about it if it comes back.

At least the only common problems with the car are little annoyances like these, not anything that stops you driving the car.

Check the rubber covers where you access the bulbs, if one is a little loose it will let damp in. Should still burn off quickly if you have teh headlights on though

Check the rubber covers where you access the bulbs, if one is a little loose it will let damp in. Should still burn off quickly if you have teh headlights on though

Yeah I'll check them, but the strange thing is the condensation was the same on both headlights, along the bottom edge and around the indicator part, and the lights didn't get rid of it even with an hour drive home last night. My dad said if any moisture got in when I was changing the bulbs it'll stay there, which makes sense because I changed them outside, on a cold morning I think, so that could be it. I might need to take them off and bring them inside to air out when I have time.

Sorry for going completely off topic :P

No problem Tom had similar on one of his when he swapped his bulbs but I think it's gone now.

Was gonna say bring the headlamp inside for a bit to clear the moisture

• 2 weeks later...

No problem Tom had similar on one of his when he swapped his bulbs but I think it's gone now.

Yes I did it disappears after couple days it's nothing to worry about just make sure seals are on and have headlights on all time and should clear up.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

It could just be because my car is outside all the time and during the week I only do 20 minute journeys, so they don't have a chance to dry out. As I said in the other thread I'm going to put some silica gel packs in the headlights and see if that clears it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club