AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jack

phone book

9 posts in this topic

Before a got my fiesta there was a thread about the phone book, I can't seen to find it now. Can anyone link me to it or maybe tell me how to bring up the phone book on the car. My phone is a LG viewty so its compatible.

Check in the manual but i think the contacts need to be on the sim, not the phone. Then when you turn it on and the phone is connected via bluetooth it takes about 10 secs for the phonebook to show up under the Phone tab on the dash :) hope this helps.

Edit: This might be the topic you were on about.

Check in the manual but i think the contacts need to be on the sim, not the phone. Then when you turn it on and the phone is connected via bluetooth it takes about 10 secs for the phonebook to show up under the Phone tab on the dash :) hope this helps.

Edit: This might be the topic you were on about.

You've got it mixed up! The contacts have to be stored on the phone and not the SIM card! :lol:

I think mine are saved to the handset. I copied 1 contact to the usim but still no show.

I think mine are saved to the handset. I copied 1 contact to the usim but still no show.

Make sure ur phone is set to visible under bluetooth settings.

It's set to visible. Contacts are on the handset. I think half the problem is I'm useless with mobile phone settings.

When my phone connects the phone changes to headset setting and says no playlist. is this right?

You've got it mixed up! The contacts have to be stored on the phone and not the SIM card! :lol:

My bad! :D

Yea the phone will think the car is a headset so sounds about right.

Sorry for the confusion my end :D

Right copied all my contacts to handset and usim and still no phonebook. Tried GF phone, that says the contacts are saved to sim, phonebook works.

Must be a setting on my phone that stopping the car from seeing the phonebook.

This page says LG Viewty is compatible

http://www.ford-mobile-connectivity.com/ov...amp;intro_date=

This page says it's not, but mobile music is ( I can't get that to work either)

http://www.ford-mobile-connectivity.com/mo...music/bluetooth