Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlights

tivyguy01

Hello All

I have them stupid adaptive headlights and i hate them.. Does anyone know if i can just plug n play with normal headlights..

Thought id keep it brief... Oh its a foci 2 ltr titanium...

thanks

what do you mean by plug and play? swap the whole headlamp over? dont see what not, I think the connector for the adaptive headlights is on mine and not used, the levelling motor is disconnected as well, dont know much about the lights but perhaps you can just unplug them, manually set them and be done

What do you mean by adaptive?

I have the factory HID's with self levelling and find them awesome tbh!

What do you mean by adaptive?

I have the factory HID's with self levelling and find them awesome tbh!

They move left an right with corners, apparently helps you see around corners better

Oh I see! Do I have that or is it another optional? :lol:

:) I have no idea if you can get that with HIDs, if you drive around a left bend the beams should turn a small amount to the left, illuminating the road rather then the grass verge or oncoming traffic straight ahead of you, if they don't do that then you don't have them, sounds good on paper but in the real world im not sure it makes a huge difference but then ive never had them, im guessing it doesn't from the OPs first post tho ! :)

Just thought I'd mention that self-levelling and adaptive (or directional) headlamps were offered on the Citroen DS as long ago as 1967.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club