Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 2 Focus Sport

ShaunF

Just wanted to show the progress of my 2006 Ford Focus sportpost-59643-14146960218_thumb.jpgpost-59643-141469605793_thumb.jpgpost-59643-141469607765_thumb.jpgpost-59643-141469610411_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

thats one nice looking focus you got fella.

what body kit is that on there?

Very nice car you've got there fella.

Is that a genuine MS Design body kit?

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Cheers guys,

Unfortunately it's not a genuine MS body kit. Found it hard trying to find inspiration for my model of focus, so think it's going along quite well so far.

Cheers guys,

Unfortunately it's not a genuine MS body kit. Found it hard trying to find inspiration for my model of focus, so think it's going along quite well so far.

It actually looks great. Where'd you get it from?

Love the choice of alloys, very nice. Have a search through the forum here, there's tonnes of inspiration flying round. Have you considered swapping your centre console for the facelift version? I just completed mine recently:

post-41109-141479425779_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Wheels are zetec 17 inch with a lower profile tyre, needing to get them cleaned up a bit.

The kit was a simple eBay job.

I have upgraded the standard stereo in mine to rounder one with red display from a zetec s, got the rest of the console with the arm rest, just not got round to attempting to install it(easy/hard job)

Wheels are zetec 17 inch with a lower profile tyre, needing to get them cleaned up a bit.

The kit was a simple ebay job.

I have upgraded the standard stereo in mine to rounder one with red display from a zetec s, got the rest of the console with the arm rest, just not got round to attempting to install it(easy/hard job)

It's easy enough I suppose, just take it slowly and think about what you're doing. A bit of cutting is required for the pre-facelift centre console to be removed past the handbrake but nothing extreme. It's well worth it. Just make sure to wire in the extra 12v slots when you're doing the install, I didn't at first and when I went back to do it, it was a lot more awkward somehow.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Follow my guide to swapping the console and it's straightforward.

The only cutting needed is a small strip of plastic in front of the handbrake, it will be obvious when you get to it.

Hardest part really is finding all the bits, most can be gleaned from eBay but some will only be available from dealer.

All parts needed are listed on my guide.

(Link under my posts when viewed on a PC).

Follow my guide to swapping the console and it's straightforward.

The only cutting needed is a small strip of plastic in front of the handbrake, it will be obvious when you get to it.

Hardest part really is finding all the bits, most can be gleaned from ebay but some will only be available from dealer.

All parts needed are listed on my guide.

(Link under my posts when viewed on a PC).

Yep I used the guide, it's a lifesaver.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

If you get stuck on anything I'm sure KPG and I will gladly assist and advise.

Cheers guys will let you know when I get round to it, was only just looking at A/C knobs and heko wind deflectors, so may get them in first.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club