Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diamondbrite Paint & Fabric Protection

EzzyRallyBoy

Diamondbrite Paint & Fabric Protection - Any good or a con ?? - Your thoughts / experiences please ............

General advice on here when I asked the same question was con, for the following reasons...

1. You have no idea who has applied it at the dealership, and applying it badly makes it a complete waste of time

2. You can achieve the same protection and a better look/finish with a decent hard wax

3. It doesn't stay on the car very long, especially if you're claying/polishing etc

4. The aftercare kit is expensive

and most importantly for me, is that you can buy the whole kit for just over a tenner on eBay!

See here

I would agree with Dan, I bought my car 5 years ago and had the Diamondbrite treatment applied for a 'reduced dealer special offer' of #100 and was given the after care kit for monthly shampoos..... this only lasted about half a dozen washes!

My advise would be either to follow Dan's recommendations, or if you must go the Diamondbrite route, give the eBay choice a try for only #20.

heya,

ive got it on mine, ive got the full kit, the massive green bag that comes with it, it includes everything you need to clean the car...

i made them give it to me "free" with the price of the car, but personally i would not pay more than £100 for the full kit i have,

it has first aid kit, notepad/pen plus shampoos, window stuff, tyre shine, etc...(that kit) - not sure which it is, but its the dearest i think they quoted £400.

cant say its made the car any cleaner nor has it made it easier to clean, ive had supagard in the passed and that was a waste of money IMO. didnt get any shampoos or anything.

Hope it helps,

personally i would not get diamondbrite! the fact that my dad owns one of their rival companies Permashine, i know a bit what goes on behind the scenes. and how much money they make out of you!!! not good. However i do swear by paint protection, just not diamond brite lol! :)

personally i would not get diamondbrite! the fact that my dad owns one of their rival companies Permashine, i know a bit what goes on behind the scenes. and how much money they make out of you!!! not good. However i do swear by paint protection, just not diamond brite lol! :)

I am not a fan of any of these "protections" as I am not sure exactly what they do.

However, I must say that my last car (Astra twintop) was supagarded by the supplying dealer (Archie Moss) and I have to say that subsequent washing of the car was dead easy.....wash and leather off....job done.

I personally enjoy washing / waxing my car so I wouldn't have it done through choice but that's just it......personal choice.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club