AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fiestafun

buit in tomtom

5 posts in this topic

HI hope someone can help me, i have a sat nav which i got off ebay and the person said i can have tom tom on it so wen i got it it came with a tomtom sd car for me to install , i thought i installed it right but when i loaded tomtom it said no maps found on the screen so i give it back to the fella i got it off to try and he said it works fine he said i need to know how to use windows ce to install it.

So does anyone know how to help me install it right

and also does anyone know were i can get a Activation Key for Navigate7

please some one help!

HI hope someone can help me, i have a sat nav which i got off ebay and the person said i can have tom tom on it so wen i got it it came with a tomtom sd car for me to install , i thought i installed it right but when i loaded tomtom it said no maps found on the screen so i give it back to the fella i got it off to try and he said it works fine he said i need to know how to use windows ce to install it.

please some one help!

phone tom tom.

Sounds like you have bought a pirate version of Tomtom, you shouldn't need to do anything special other than install it.

please some one help!

This is one of the problems of buying privately as you can never be sure of what you are getting.

I would advise checking with the manufacturer or maybe Halfords could help?

please some one help!

Open file explorer on mobile CE, there is a CAB file on the SD card root directory run that and it will install.