4 replies to this topic

#1 fiestafun

fiestafun

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta style 1.25
Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:01 PM

HI hope someone can help me, i have a sat nav which i got off ebay and the person said i can have tom tom on it so wen i got it it came with a tomtom sd car for me to install , i thought i installed it right but when i loaded tomtom it said no maps found on the screen so i give it back to the fella i got it off to try and he said it works fine he said i need to know how to use windows ce to install it.

So does anyone know how to help me install it right

and also does anyone know were i can get a Activation Key for Navigate7

please some one help!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Martyn

Martyn

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:15 PM

HI hope someone can help me, i have a sat nav which i got off ebay and the person said i can have tom tom on it so wen i got it it came with a tomtom sd car for me to install , i thought i installed it right but when i loaded tomtom it said no maps found on the screen so i give it back to the fella i got it off to try and he said it works fine he said i need to know how to use windows ce to install it.

please some one help!

phone tom tom.

#3 Beermonster

Beermonster

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk7 Zetec
Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:16 PM

Sounds like you have bought a pirate version of Tomtom, you shouldn't need to do anything special other than install it.

#4 hedgepig

hedgepig

Too much time on the boards

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.0 125 Titanium X
  • Year: 2013

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

please some one help!

This is one of the problems of buying privately as you can never be sure of what you are getting.

I would advise checking with the manufacturer or maybe Halfords could help?

#5 Sara Fiesta

Sara Fiesta

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Name: Sara
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec 1.6 TDCI
  • Year: 2012

Posted 18 July 2009 - 07:21 AM

please some one help!

Open file explorer on mobile CE, there is a CAB file on the SD card root directory run that and it will install.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users