Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tidying Up Dashboard Of Ford Fiesta After Changing Radio To Single Din.

CheekyWelshy1

Hi guys

Wondering if you could give me some tips on making the fiesta MK5 more presentable because i replaced the 4500 RDS with a Kenwood single din radio using a kit which features storage slot to fill the second single din slot.

Photos will follow.

Currently the edges are showing all around, This doesn't look nice, cause im planning on selling it i need to make it look presentable.

Any ideas?

Jason

• Like 1

You used to be able to buy blanking plates for these, phone someone like car audio security, I cannot remember for the life of ( it has been around 10 years ) where I got one for that shape from, an Ex of mine many moons ago had a mk4 and I think we bought an ISO adapter kit ( definitely from them ) to fit the fiesta and it came with a single din blanking kit, tidied up all the edges and filled in the gap below.

Hi guys

Wondering if you could give me some tips on making the fiesta MK5 more presentable because i replaced the 4500 RDS with a Kenwood single din radio using a kit which features storage slot to fill the second single din slot.

Photos will follow.

Currently the edges are showing all around, This doesn't look nice, cause im planning on selling it i need to make it look presentable.

Any ideas?

Jason

You could flock the dash centre console in a colour that compliments the body colour

lol haven't come across flocking for a while.

i feel so old

tell me about it, I'm doing risk assessments for new staff for this coming ski season and they are all 18 - 19 years old, thinking they know the world, conquered it all, have all the legal know how etc, how the world has changed, when I was 18 I didn't care about any of that, all I did was play video games ( and still do ) chase women and drink, like a proper 18 year old, none of this posing for stupid pictures on FB with a smartphone in hand 23hrs a day.

Should start a "Flocking Revival" online somewhere, followed by cars with big loud zorsts and yellow headlights ( starting to make a come back those actually ) and OZ alloys.

• Like 1

tell me about it, I'm doing risk assessments for new staff for this coming ski season and they are all 18 - 19 years old, thinking they know the world, conquered it all, have all the legal know how etc, how the world has changed, when I was 18 I didn't care about any of that, all I did was play video games ( and still do ) chase women and drink, like a proper 18 year old, none of this posing for stupid pictures on FB with a smartphone in hand 23hrs a day.

Should start a "Flocking Revival" online somewhere, followed by cars with big loud zorsts and yellow headlights ( starting to make a come back those actually ) and OZ alloys.

:lol: god i miss my levin it was so 90's had yellow fogs and wolf race alloys,

4" exhaust 20valve twin cam engine,

Miss the fun,

• 2 weeks later...

Photo attached, can anyone suggest something which will make this more presentable when selling the car please?

Can I get something that will cover the edges around the stereo and the single din storage compartment fitting.

post-50730-0-83486500-1416058474_thumb.j

• Like 1

There should have been a bezel with the head unit that cover the metal cage edges.

• Like 1

Photo attached, can anyone suggest something which will make this more presentable when selling the car please?

Can I get something that will cover the edges around the stereo and the single din storage compartment fitting.

Get yourself a fake double din aftermarket stereo face

Im selling this one for 10 pounds

Designed to cover a touch screen stereo with the appearance of a retro double din :)

Stick it over the lot see images

IMG_20141103_154922_zps2vraoju_edit_1415

IMG_20141103_154929_zpsorbbq6i_edit_1415

IMG_20141103_165159_zpsimm8fths.jpg

IMG_20141103_165210_zpsgbsv46hd.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club