Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 Fiesta Flame 1.4 Build Log (Was Fiesta Mk6 5 Door Custom Sub)

GingerFlame

I looked into this for my car when changing the locks, but didn't do it.

That's the theory yes, although the ecu must be from a car of he same engine obviously.

That's good to hear!! Both cars are exactly the same engine & year!

• Like 1

I am gutted to hear what happened to your car man. I was going to suggest to just cut your losses and get another Fezz.

When you get the new car, post some pictures. Hoping the ecu and other bits swap work out. I actually drove a Petrol Fezz last weekend around Snowdonia in Wales and it was damn fun. I can only imagine how much fun it would be with your sound system!

• Like 2

So, after a few words and a headache the girlfriends okay with me transferring everything that's survived to the new car and I'll be flaring my rear arches too.. although she's not okay with me lowering it or anything else to the exterior :( as it'll look too much like a boy racer.. so she says.. its a 5 door fiesta...

• Like 1

So, after a few words and a headache the girlfriends okay with me transferring everything that's survived to the new car and I'll be flaring my rear arches too.. although she's not okay with me lowering it or anything else to the exterior :( as it'll look too much like a boy racer.. so she says.. its a 5 door fiesta...

Lowering would make it more stable on cornering as it lowers the centre of gravity mate,

Preventative maintenance if i may say...

• Like 2

Ive already tried that approach but she's not having it :(

• Like 1

Fitting Eibach lowering springs will increase your fuel economy by up to 15% as per research done by the company. Over time, it will pay for itself in fuel savings. I will dig up that article for you to show her

• Like 1

She's not convinced :(

I miss the fiesta :(

I can't wait for the 'new' one

• Like 2

Latest delivery

post-57403-142559516587_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'll be rolling the front arches of the car once it's running

• Like 1

Awesome purchase. I am looking forward on how it will turn out.

• Like 1

Awesome purchase. I am looking forward on how it will turn out.

Already made £15 back on the purchase price rolling a friend's front arches (1.25 fezzy mk6.5)

• Like 2

Didn't bother purchasing the new car as it was advertised as a non runner, after calling they said it was an ECU fault.

I hired a trailer for £45 and spent around the same on diesel getting there only to find that

1.) The suspension had collapsed

2.) The brakes and everything close to them were held together with rust

3.) The front seat was hanging out

4.) All the interior trim had been misplaced

5.) The loom connecting to the ECU had been wrenched off and the connector was barely in one piece.

6.) The expansion tank was empty as the coolant had poured out of a worn pipe.

7.) One of the headlights was about dead, not road legal

8.) The bonnet had a rust patch

He said the car had not been given any attention as he has a lot of cars on the for court.. I've seen bigger dealerships with less staff care for their cars better.

Hes known all week that I was going to see the car and he didn't even bother to wipe the moss off the roof.

The dealership is called "motor mania" and is located on the outskirts of Manchester. Avoid it at all costs. The owner called his electrican over to talk to me.. who I was able to confuse by telling him if they've swapped the ECU they must replace the clocks and transponder. Had a good argument .

I decided to walk away after paying a £100 deposit which I've lost. So not only have I lost my car, I've lost my deposit, diesel money and trailer hire. Not happy. I'll be walking till next month at least

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that didn't work out mate. At least, you know that was going to be a money lit and did the right thing by walking away.

• Like 2

Didn't bother purchasing the new car as it was advertised as a non runner, after calling they said it was an ECU fault.

I hired a trailer for £45 and spent around the same on diesel getting there only to find that

1.) The suspension had collapsed

2.) The brakes and everything close to them were held together with rust

3.) The front seat was hanging out

4.) All the interior trim had been misplaced

5.) The loom connecting to the ECU had been wrenched off and the connector was barely in one piece.

6.) The expansion tank was empty as the coolant had poured out of a worn pipe.

7.) One of the headlights was about dead, not road legal

8.) The bonnet had a rust patch

He said the car had not been given any attention as he has a lot of cars on the for court.. I've seen bigger dealerships with less staff care for their cars better.

Hes known all week that I was going to see the car and he didn't even bother to wipe the moss off the roof.

The dealership is called "motor mania" and is located on the outskirts of Manchester. Avoid it at all costs. The owner called his electrican over to talk to me.. who I was able to confuse by telling him if they've swapped the ECU they must replace the clocks and transponder. Had a good argument .

I decided to walk away after paying a £100 deposit which I've lost. So not only have I lost my car, I've lost my deposit, diesel money and trailer hire. Not happy. I'll be walking till next month at least

I'm selling a 3dr 54 plate fiasta firefly in the same colour for spares or repair if your interested Kieran, running and driving but needs rear brakes, ball joints and a couple of tyres sorted for MOT I aslo had to top up the water recently so there could be a leak somewhere I've not had a look as I've now bought our lass a nissan note. I'd take £250 located west cumbria

• Like 2

If it was a 5 door I'd snap it right up but I need 2 doors :(

What are you after for it?

Edit, just seen you wanted 250!! I'm a moron. If I had seen that straight away I'd have bought it there and then!! :(

• Like 1

Mystery package 1

post-57403-142599387325_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

'Mystery' package 2

post-57403-142600537248_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Ugh this is like watching late nite films on free view satelite,

"Take it off luv, show us what you got!!"

• Like 1

Ugh this is like watching late nite films on free view satelite,

"Take it off luv, show us what you got!!"

Hahahaahaha! Ill be taking off the packaging and pixelating it all for a few days too! Watch this space ;)

• Like 1

Hahahaahaha! Ill be taking off the packaging and pixelating it all for a few days too! Watch this space ;)

41578_128515172688_4778331_n_zpsrcm0bvau

Hummm

ST Front bumper and rear? New exhaust system?

Go on, show it already! :)

• Like 1

ST Front bumper and rear? New exhaust system?

Go on, show it already! :)

Sort of the first but not.. definately not the second as I can't even afford an eBay backbox I'm so skint! Haha

• Like 2

Need pictures by tonight or you will called a tease lol

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club