Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iwantamondeo

NEW 2008 Mondeo

2 posts in this topic

I am currently awaiting the delievery of a new mondeo, but have been told today it will be another 8 weeks due to a shortage of parts for the 6 speed gear box!!!!

We are now about to cancel the order, which was placed 16 weeks ago......

any thoughts

Regards

Mike

I am currently awaiting the delievery of a new mondeo, but have been told today it will be another 8 weeks due to a shortage of parts for the 6 speed gear box!!!!

We are now about to cancel the order, which was placed 16 weeks ago......

any thoughts

Regards

Mike

Mike I would suggest that you read my posting of the 6 April concerning the problem I have with this car, and the lack of response from Ford and the dealer.

I only wish that i had known about this problem prior to buying the car. If I had known I would not have bought a Ford. The biggest failing in all of this is that they will not put their comments in writing. THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES. Sorry for shouting but that is how I feel about Ford. Just a word of warning. Be careful.

Good Luck

George